tunak tunak

D

Don Francisco

it was in some rhyming dictionary in 8th grade and me and link thought it was funny.

i've just been using it ever since.

hoodwink Audio pronunciation of "hoodwink" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hdwngk)
tr.v. hoodwinked, hoodwinking, hoodwinks

1. To take in by deceptive means; deceive.

Fucker, whenever it appears in Shakespeare I think of you - you've become immortalized in my mind!

Good my lord, give me thy favour still.
Be patient, for the prize I'll bring thee to
Shall hoodwink this mischance: therefore speak softly.
All's hush'd as midnight yet.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
i think constant doa playing and typing has broken my left hand :'(

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
damn right, righty gets a lot more exercise than lefty.

i mean, what?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
doa4.
hayabusa.
sparring.

move="shoho izuna"

nearly impossible.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
ok. time attack. hardest mode ever. a gold medal is if you complete it in 4 minutes 30 seconds. It took me 22 minutes. 12 of those were spent on the final boss. Christ!

I almost shit myself listening to andrew try to beat it. It was kicking the shit out of him. It took him 30 minutes to beat with 20 spent on the final boss. He kept calling her a manwhore and eventually made up his own swears like:

- "Fuck you anal fucker"
- "Dumbass vagina-head"
- "you fucking anal probe"
- "...bitch on a stick"

at points i wanted to stop playing and turn on perfect dark. i mean, doa4 is that frustrating. holy fucking shit what a hard ass game. omfg wtf is up with that final boss.

WTFWTFWTFWTWGWGWEGreabaoeipnjtener!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Ok. I am turning this into the official "Fuck DOA4" thread. It is a retarded, shitty game. DISCUSS.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
it's bad when i game pummels you into the ground so bad, that you pretty much try to not lose so bad. losing is the new winning!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I AM LOSING SO HARD! I HAVE BEEN LOSING FOR HALF AN HOUR I AM SO AWESOME

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
where's my fucking achievement for sucking so bad? wheres the loser leaderboard. christ knows i'll have some stiff competition with andrew around, but maybe i'll succeed in being the worst player EVER.

YES.

A

andrew

Worst game ever. That time attack knocked the shit out of me, fuck doa4!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I dunno I might give you a run for your money.

Well, I'll just stick to not playing from now on. I was so looking forwards to the game before it came out and look what happened. No amount of boobies can save the game for me.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
You know, I might not feel so bad if I didn't see stupid japanese people beat the game in 5 MINUTES.

sighsighsighsighsighsighsighsighsighsighsighsighsighsigh

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
you know, come to think of it. i almost lost a survival without getting one win. wtf is that?