tunak tunak

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Hmm...

I've got seven of kasumi's costumes, and after I played again, I didn't unlock another one.

My sister tried to get a seventh for ayane, but didn't get one.

If there are seven or the rest have to be unlocked through online play, that's gonna suck asssssss.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
ok wtf is up with survival? my best on doa:u was 82 on easy and 46 on normal. wtf wtf wtf.

the most wins i've gotten with kasumi is 19. i don't even break double digits sometimes.

the only character that i can always do (kind of) good with is the spartan, but she just winds up getting her amazon ass beat into submission by some cheap counter into 34543346535 hit combo. erwgearhgrehtsihnrtasnsrgionjstnjuioteiojnaioenijoaer.

kasumis little new up b flip thing is messing me up so much.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
:(

i just got 22 with lisa and i feel like i've ran a marathon.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, I tried Kasumi again and I only got up to like 15. I got 19 with the Spartan, though. When I got 33 with Kasumi it put my rank to #255 in the world. Now it's in the 400's.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
i was 900-something with the 18 i got with the spartan because i wound up with about 3.8 million points. The counters do so much damage. Mainly because they don't just counter, but they will counter and then pummel your ass directly to hell.

lisa rocks the shit though.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
And, I still suck at countering. I just don't let them get away from the electric ropes.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
yeah, it's a lot easier with lisa and the spartan. i can deal a lot more damage.

i just try to play normal with kasumi (i.e. counter and hit with quick combos) and it just doesn't work.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
With Kasumi I just use quick combos on their asses. It turns out that in story mode I'm better with Hitomi but I can barely play survival with her for shit it seems.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
buhuhuhuhuh.

i really, really suck with hitomi. i wasn't that good to begin with, but I knew some pretty good 7-9 hit combos. yeah, they don't work now.

i'm getting good with lisa though. i've totally got her bitchin throw combo down. too bad i've only done it against the cpu about 5 times because they're always punching me :(

ah well, looks cool in sparring mode...

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
have you done the spartan's move where she sticks a plasma grenade down the other dude's mouth and it kills them? i haven't seen it yet.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
lol yeh i invented that moove.

i think we all know the greatest move of all time is the GRUNT PUNT.

Last edited:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
it was in some rhyming dictionary in 8th grade and me and link thought it was funny.

i've just been using it ever since.

hoodwink Audio pronunciation of "hoodwink" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hdwngk)
tr.v. hoodwinked, hoodwinking, hoodwinks

1. To take in by deceptive means; deceive.

A

andrew

Im writing an angry letter to Team Ninja for screwing this game up. We'll form an angry mob around their office building.

B

bayli

this game, makes me super sad. =/

i was playing with ayane, and got up to 25 kills and such.
but of course, hitomi's german nazi ass throws mega punches and i die.

well.
i'm going to go kill myself now.