tunak tunak

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
http://www.gamedaily.com/xbox360/article/?id=9853&game_id=2646

TECMO ANNOUNCES SHIP DATE FOR DEAD OR ALIVE 4
Boasting a lightning fast fighting engine, worldwide online capabilities, and unsurpassed visual beauty, Dead or Alive 4 will be the premier title when it explodes onto store shelves on December 29, 2005

TORRANCE, Calif. December 28, 2005 Tecmo proudly announced today that Dead or Alive 4, the highly anticipated next installment in its hugely popular fighting series, will ship to major retailers nationwide on December 29, 2005. The highly awaited title for the next-generation Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft will set the new standard for fighting games, boasting the most advanced online fighting system in the world via the Xbox Live online game service. Dead or Alive 4 will break new ground on Xbox Live featuring simultaneous 4-player tag battle for the first time in the series, up to 16-players online at one time, and a stylized and accessible online lobby system that allows players to choose an avatar and a theme for their house which will serve as their online lobby that other players can visit to get matched up for a fight.

my gamestop said they'll get it friday =O

Last edited:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
gamestop just called and said they're getting it tomm.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Ebgames.com just told me my order shipped, so with 1 day shipping I will have it TOMORROW.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
doa4.jpg

i am the victory.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
doa4 plays fast :(

im not used to so much offense.

my badass 12 hit combo doesn't work anymore :(:(

back to the drawing board.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
How is that even possible

it is a very good game. Hard, and I need to regain my skillz, but great.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
ditto.

when i unlocked all the costumes on doa:u, i pretty much countered the shit out of everyone. so i'm just used to countering my way to victory.

now counters do nothing and most of my bigass awesome kasumi combos are forgotten/don't work, so i'm uh, i'm not good.

imma try to unlock all the characters, then play some survival and time attack and what not. i played survival once and got 17 wins :\

I also played online a couple of times and it was very laggy...

Last edited:

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I was never really much of a countering person, actually. DOA4 is actually gonna be better for me because I'm more of an offensive player.

D

Don Francisco

So... uh... between CoD2 and DOA4, which do you guys think is better (i.e. which do you guys think I should get when I get a 360)?

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Do you like fighters or shooters more? I personally would say CoD2, because it's one of my favorite FPSs for a very long time, if not ever. I haven't really gotten into the meat of DOA4 yet, but I'll keep you posted.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
i'd say cod2 because i'm not sure how doa4 plays online yet. i mean, i've played 2 matches and they both lagged really bad. doa:u/perfect dark or anything has never lagged, so who knows.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Lol, CoD2 sometimes has lagless online play, but it often lags like a motherfucker. As in, it's unplayable and everybody quits. PGR3 and RR6 both have flawless online play, but you really can't play a racing game online with lag.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
spartan = total bruiser.

no joke. effortless beatdowns.