Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Rinoa, what a useless bitch.

What was her weapon again? A Pinwheel!?

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
BUT SQUALL IS IN LOVE WITH HER!

DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT LOVE IS, YOU HEARTLESS MAN!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Squall was a PUSSY.

Quistis or whatever her name was was totally ready to FUCK at the beginning of the game but he decided to be a mopey bitch.

What a LOSER.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
A. Quistis does her hair all kinds of ugly. Maybe, and only maybe if she put that hair down she could be pretty. But it's dishwater blonde!
B. She wears way too much clothing.
c. Quistis didn't try hard enough, but tried too hard.
4. Rinoa is just way more bangable than Quistis.

LET ME LOVE WHO I WANT TO LOVE! YOU LEAVE SQUALL ALONE! HE'S DAMAGED AND I WANT TO HELP HIM NOT BE SO SAD! WITH MY BODY!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Let's have a tribute to the greatest FF character ever

6-mog-a.jpg

World's going to shit and he's having a glass of wine. CLASSY.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Stop making a mockery of my serious thread about love!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
[video=youtube;lxtQWrUtibw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxtQWrUtibw[/video]

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I still don't get it.

What's the one thing he won't do for love?

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Deep Sea Research Center
Bahamut [GF]
Bahamut Card
Eden [GF]
Eden Card
The Deep Sea Research Center, also known as 'Battleship Island', is a mobile research facility abandoned in the remotest part of the ocean. The easiest way to find it is by using the flat map World Map Display. Board the Ragnarok and plot a course for the lower-left corner of the map. Explore the area until you find it and touch down on the landing pad. Once inside the facility, you'll discover a glowing blue core and an ominous voice will tell you to turn back. Approach the core very cautiously. While it resonates, the encounter rate will be extremely high and the Enc-None ability will be ineffective. Freeze until the glow subsides and take only a few steps at a time. When you reach the core, the ominous voice will engage you in a conversation. Each time you respond, you'll be attacked by a Ruby Dragon. Defeat it and you'll advance to the next question. Respond correctly to the third question and you'll taken into the core to face Bahamut.
[So you wish to challenge me...]: It's not our will to fight
[Begging me for mercy?]: Never
[Damned imbeciles. Why do you wish to fight?]: It's our nature... (hidden beneath the second option)
BAHAMUT
[Preparation] The Ruby Dragons are weak against Ice, Junction Blizzaga to Elem-Atk. Bahamut is vulnerable to Darkness. Junction Blind to ST-Def. [Battle] Bahamut often uses physical attacks. Begin by afflicting Bahamut with Darkness and you'll severely limit its ability to harm your party. It also uses an extremely powerful attack that targets your entire party called Mega Flare. Designate a medic and cast Triple on that character so you can restore your party in a single turn. Keep your HP at or near maximum while you stock up on magic and mug Bahamut. When you're ready to end the battle, attack with GFs or cast Meltdown and use physical attacks (cast Aura to use Limit Breaks). [BAHAMUT joins your party + BAHAMUT CARD + 40 AP]
When you leave and return to the Deep Sea Research Center, you'll find a new path leading to the gaping hole left by the destruction of the core. Climb down the debris and you'll see a terminal buried underneath the rubble on the left side of the room. Examine it to read the report about the Level Energy System that controls the six-level pillar structure leading to a ruin at the bottom of the ocean. Your task will be to use Reserve Steam Pressure to rotate the lower levels and gain access to the excavation site. You'll begin with 20 units of energy. 4 units will be spent opening the door to level 2, leaving you with 16 for the completion of your objective. Go down the stairs to level 2. Each level from 3 to 5 has three sectors: a high-cost sector, a mid-cost sector and a low-cost sector. High-cost sectors (1, 4 and 7) require 4 units of energy to access. Mid-cost sectors (2, 5 and 8) require 2 units of energy and low-cost sectors (3, 6 and 9) require 1 unit of energy. When you access levels 3 and 4, your subsequent choices will be limited to sectors of equal or lesser cost. When you access level 5, your choice will be limited to the sector of the same cost. Once you reach level 6, you'll need 4 units of energy to access the Deep Sea Deposit. At the bottom of the Deposit, you'll need another 10 units to activate the control device. Examine the levers on each level to select the amount of steam pressure to expend. How you proceed depends entirely on who's in your party.
Without Zell: On level 2, expend 2 units to access sector 2 [14 RSP]. On level 3, expend 4 units to access the Steam Room [10 RSP] and use the terminal to add 7 units to your supply [17 RSP]. Return to sector 2 and expend 1 unit to access sector 6 [16 RSP]. On level 4, expend 1 unit to access sector 9 [15 RSP]. On level 5, expend 1 unit to access level 6 [14 RSP]. On level 6, expend 4 units to access the Deep Sea Deposit [10 RSP].
With Zell: On level 2, expend 1 unit to access sector 3 [15 RSP]. On level 3, expend 1 unit to access sector 6 [14 RSP]. On level 4, expend 1 unit to access sector 9 [13 RSP]. On level 5, expend 1 unit to access level 6 [12 RSP]. When you reach level 6, approach the levers and Zell will claim he can operate the machine. Let him take care of it and he'll be able to access the Deep Sea Deposit without expending any RSP [12 RSP].
In the Deep Sea Deposit, you'll face an extremely high and irreducible encounter rate. What's more, the monsters roaming the excavation site are very strong and only get stronger as you venture deeper. When you reach the bottom, junction Move-Find and use the hidden Save Point on the left. Prepare for your battle with Ultima Weapon and activate the control device when you're ready.
ULTIMA WEAPON
[Preparation] Ultima Weapon has no elemental weakness. Remove all magic junctioned to Elem-Atk. Raise each character's maximum HP as high as possible (via magic junctioned to HP and if necessary an HP multiplier) and junction magic and stat multipliers placing an emphasis on physical attack attributes (such as Str and Spd). Ultima Weapon can use an indefensible attack called Light Pillar, instantly slaying a single target. Make sure you have the means to revive party members. Consider refining 100 Elixirs from the Angelo Card. You may also want access to invincibility (e.g. Hero, Holy War and/or Rinoa's Invincible Moon Limit Break). Consider refining 10 Holy Wars from the Gilgamesh Card or 100 Heroes from the Laguna Card. Open the Item Menu and move the required items to the first page of the battle window. Recommended Party: Zell, Squall and Rinoa. Recommended Setup: Start with everyone's HP in Limit Break territory. Low HP plus Aura will increase the effectiveness of their Limit Breaks (most notably improving the probability Rinoa will execute Invincible Moon). With 9999 maximum HP or close to it, you should be able to achieve this while maintaining a comfortable buffer zone against unexpected attacks. [Battle] Begin by casting Meltdown. Use your next turn to cast Triple on the third character and in turn use Triple to cast Aura on everyone. Consider following up with invincibility for your entire party.
You may wish to gamble on Rinoa's Invincible Moon Limit Break or play it safe by using items. Draw Eden immediately then let loose on Ultima Weapon with repeated Limit Breaks. When Zell performs his Limit Break, stick to moves you can input quickly. You may sacrifice power per punch, but you'll be able to inflict a staggering amount of damage by simply alternating between Punch Rush and Booya. Be prepared for Aura to wear off before invincibility. When this occurs, persist in using the Limit Breaks of those characters with low enough HP or simply continue hammering away with normal attacks. In the unlikely event Ultima Weapon is still on its feet when invincibility wears off, use Triple to re-cast Aura and resume the onslaught until Ultima Weapon gives in. [EDEN joins your party + EDEN CARD + 100 AP]

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
It wasnt for you, fuckers! Its so I can reference it at the gym!

Now get outta my way and let me reference, fools!