FINAL FANTASY VIII HELP

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
you can transpose my advice that I give Jay regarding fighting games on to your FF8 endeavors.

get better

:hahaha:

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Why don't you just use a guide, Casey? :<
Or did you already say that you did. ;_; SORRY I'M TOO LAZY TO CHECK. :<

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
to cheat on your psp u need to crack that bastard and use cwcheat!

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Who changed my thread title.

You guys are lucky I love you so much, cause I'm really cranky today.

:sadfrog::ryu::thane::faget:

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I was just having one of those extremely defeating days where you work HOURS on a project to get no thanks when it's finally finished.

Oh I'm sorry, I've never built a website before, and you want me to shit one out in one night, when you've only paid me $100 so far, and you wouldnt let me get started until two nights ago.

Yeah, the banner sucks...go make your own fucking banner dick wad. At least mine required more than cut and paste. FFS!

Midnight

Deku Scrub
Mar 3, 2011
FF8's pretty much the reason I bought a ps1 back in the day. Someone had given me a cd with the soundtrack and cutscenes from ff8, and watching them, I simply had to know the story behind it all. Got a ps1 the week after, and that jump-started me back into gaming after a hiatus that'd been in place since the sega megadrive (genesis to the US dwellers). Anyways, I still have my notes (yeah, I kept notes) for the perfect optimal spell junctions that'll make you darned near invincible, as well as that old gamepro walkthrough, the best reference I ever had for ff8. I'm scanning them all and will have them available in some way or another online. Hmm, maybe I'll make that walkthrough in a nice cbr format. Easier to read. *goes off to plot and plan some more*

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
You're lucky you have a cute kid, SAB.

Midnight! You should shareeeeee that with me!

Midnight

Deku Scrub
Mar 3, 2011
Siren, who do you think I'm doing this for? :cool: But good news, I was able to get the scans ready, for the walkthrough itself at least. My personal notes will have to wait for the weekend, as they're not with me right now. I attached the file here. Just extract the cbr file from the zip file. In the unlikely case someone doesn't know what a cbr file is, just open it with comical over at http://comical.sourceforge.net/
I'm glad I kept this old magazine. It's still the best walkthrough I found.

Attachments

• ff8.zip
    9 MB · Views: 414

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Thanks!

I'll review this when I have more time.

Good news though! I beat the purple propagators last night! But then I was done on my elliptical, and you know, you don't want to exercise TOO hard. You might actually lose weight!

Horrah! I have hope again! The red ones are next!

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Hay guise!

I beat them all and got off the ship!

But then I lost Rinoa.

:ryu:

NOOOOOOOO!