E3 2011 Discussion

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I hate that this shit is during the week. They can't pick a damn weekend?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I WANT TO ORDER ME SOME PAPA JOHNS ON TUESDAY FOR THE REGGINATOR OHHH YEAH

btw tigger, i merged your other thread into here.

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
yea i see that, thanks i guess.....it shows me screwing up but its ok i guess. Still cant wait for E3 though

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
HMMM

ssbs.jpg

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
New Smash Bros should be betta than the last. Not saying brawl was bad, it was awesome, just should have even more.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
I love the Super Smash Bros. series but if they are only putting it on the new Nintendo console then boo nintendo

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
even MORE rumors GODDAAAAAAAMN!

http://www.zeldainformer.com/2011/06/project-cafe-rumors-galore.html

Super Mario World 3
Open world, not hub based
Wario is making a return
There is no gimmick like in Sunshine or Galaxy
Long distance travel is done via Yoshi or warp pipes, similar to Paper Mario
One of the showcased areas features a wrecked pirate ship with a "W" flag

I mean, these are some pretty substantial rumors that are just ALL OVER THE PLACE. I'm gonna have to say if half of these come true and this thing has a robust online system then...

e3headblowedup.gif

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
IT STARTS TOMORROW GAH ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS EVE

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Brawl would have been great if the Nintendo's Wii online service wasn't so terrible. Otherwise it was an awesome game, especially when we had all 4 of us and it wasn't lagging.

Admittedly, I would probably still rank the Wii as probably my #2 system of this generation. Although, at times I prefer it over the xbox because shooters can only change so much. I prefer the basic adventure/party games that Nintendo create over the vast majority of xbox/ps3 games.

I just hope they can seriously improve the online system in Cafe. The 3ds is ok, but it could be lots better as well, and I hope it's not a sign of the cafe's abilities.