E3 2011 Discussion

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
My boss said that I've been taking too many days off so I can't get 7th, 8th, or 9th off. Hope on of my days off falls on at least one of those days.
:sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog:

nile-river-2.jpg

Luckily the pressers fall during the afternoon, so you'll be able to hop in our threads with us.

Except you might miss EA's since they do it at night. That's also probably when they'll talk about ME3...

oooooooooooooooo.jpg

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
SpacePalm_1437.jpg

It's sound like I can pretty much make my own hours up to 40 hours in a week, as long as it's at least 25. So, I'll probably try to work around the times. If not, then I'll probably just watch it online and be in the thread, since a lot of my job is just sitting around editing and doing random shit. Can someone post the dates and times of everything as this thing draws closer?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah I'll make the threads soon and just keep em locked. I know Microsoft is June 6th at 1pm.

redxdeath

That Ninja Guy
May 18, 2011
I am expecting to see these following games:
Battlefield 3
Skyrim
DmC (hoping to see it, and oh well about the haters lol)
Modern Warfare 3
Need For Speed The Run
and rumours that the new Halo will be in E3 as well.

Also I was wondering if that new Nintendo game console will be any good, hope it is anyways. :)

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I think I'm going to make the threads for these now!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Because it's a live thread fat boy. Assume the position. We keep all the E3 stuff in here and open those threads up just for the duration of the press conferences.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So I know the threads are locked, but did anyone notice that Sony's presser is going to be5 god damn hours!? I love E3 and I like to enjoy all of the press conferences, but Sony has the worst pacing of all three companies when they do these and I can hardly watch their standard ~2 hour one.

Is anyone insane enough to sit through 5 whole hours of Sony talk?

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
their conference will prolly be this:

dude walks out on stage and says "we dun fucked up, we gon do betta", and walks off, followed by 5 hours of white noise.