E3 2011 Discussion

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
More like:

MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE MONTAGE

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
So I know the threads are locked, but did anyone notice that Sony's presser is going to be5 god damn hours!? I love E3 and I like to enjoy all of the press conferences, but Sony has the worst pacing of all three companies when they do these and I can hardly watch their standard ~2 hour one.

Is anyone insane enough to sit through 5 whole hours of Sony talk?

There will probably be a halftime show for something that long.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Logan, you should update the Sony Conference post, Sony is gonna stream their conference live on the playstation blog.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I asked off for these days and I gotta work every single one of them

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Sounds like its about time for a good old fashioned shooting spree.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Wat seriously? Do they not even say something like "yeah sorry you can't have those days off" ??

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Travis, you need a new fucking job...that is so balls.

I don't know how you've kept your cool, cause I would have LOST MY FUCKING mind.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
regexp.jpg

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So there's gonna be both MGS and Zone of the Enders HD collections on the 360. Hell YES.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
From G4

E3 2011 Live TV and Online Streaming Schedule

(All Times EST)

Monday, June 6th
12:30 PM MICROSOFT Press Conference (Online Only)
3:00 PM E3 2011 LIVE Preview Show
This first day of E3 goodness includes a LIVE HANDS ON DEMO of Modern Warfare 3, commercial free coverage of the Ubisoft & Sony press conferences, plus WORLD PREMIERES for Gears of War 3 (exclusive campaign demo), Saints Row: The Third, Dead Island (exclusive Multiplayer demo), and Prototype 2. Live guests include Cliff B & Ice-T. And we’ll have the exclusive reveal of Ice’s character “Griffin’ from Gears of War 3.
3:30 PM EA Press Conference (Online Only)
5:00 PM UBISOFT Pre-Show
5:30 PM Spotlight: UBISOFT Press Conference
7:00 PM UBISOFT Post-Show
7:30 PM SONY Pre-Show
8:00 PM Spotlight: SONY Press Conference
9:30 PM SONY Post-Show

Tuesday, June 7th
11:00 AM NINTENDO Pre-Show
12:00 PM Spotlight: NINTENDO Press Conference
2:00 PM NINTENDO Post-Show
2:30 PM Spotlight: MICROSOFT Press Conference
4:00 PM E3 2011 LIVE
The first day of the convention begins with LIVE COVERAGE from Nintendo followed by a commercial free presentation of the Microsoft press conference at 11:00am ET and runs through 9:30pm ET. We’ll have an exclusive two part Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim HANDS ON DEMO from Todd Howard. Then the legendary Hulk Hogan joins us on stage, a new look at Bioshock Infinite plus HANDS ON DEMOS of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Uncharted 3, Assassin’s Creed Revelations, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Battlefield 3, and several unannounced mega hits.

Wednesday, June 8th
6:00 PM E3 2011 LIVE
G4's E3 2011 LIVE show on Wednesday focuses on EXCLUSIVE HANDS ON DEMOS and INTERVIEWS from the G4 stage at the convention center. Coverage begins at 6pm ET and runs through 9pm ET, with a special E3-themed episode of Web Soup at 9pm ET. We’ll have LIVE HANDS ON DEMOS of Batman: Arkham City, WWE 2012, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Tekken X Street Fighter, Resistance 3, SSX Deadly Descent, plus a FIRST LOOK AT HORDE MODE for Gears of War 3 and many more.

Thursday, June 9th
6:00 PM E3 2011 LIVE
Our final day of LIVE E3 COVERAGE begins at 6pm ET and runs through 9pm ET. We’ll have HANDS ON DEMOS of Forza Motorsport 4, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Rage, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, Madden NFL 12, and MORE UNANNOUNCED GAMES.

Read more: http://www.g4tv.com/e3-2011/tv-schedule/#ixzz1OJlx0noc

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
What game are you looking forward to in E3

I want to see Assasins Creed Revelation and Dead Island

Assasins Creed Revelation takes place somewhere new and it looks pretty cool so far, hopefully it lives up to the hype

Dead Island gameplay on gametrailers.com looked really good, but a little slow. Although the huge gamplay, the fact that it is a sandbox game, and that it is co op makes me want it and forgive the fact that it is slow:D