tunak tunak

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
MY MOTHER IS A SAINT! YOU UNDERSTAND ME? MY MOTHER IS A SAINT!

I HATE YOU RON BURGUNDY, I HATE YOU!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Good games of DOA last night with me Logan and Andrew. Yoda should've been there but ooooooooooooooh he was asleep. This time I didn't get my ass totally beaten into the ground. I killed Andrew a bunch of times and I even won against Logan a few times :O Maybe I'm getting better.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Oblivion's a featured game on the 360 Dashboard front blade...the gone gold announcement has GOT to come soon...

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
damn. the trailer got me pumped for something new, but it twas old.

but you're right, this is kickass news.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
so this is now the total oblivion speculation thread.

i say it makes 3/20.

i want it.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
well my gamer picture is kewler.

so therefore, I want it more.

C

Chuck Norris

Hookers are good. One time in a recent interview, Chuck Norris told Entertainment Tonight co-host Mary Hart that his most memorable role was when he played the third breast on the hooker in "Total Recall".

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I squeezed 100 points from DOA today, getting all costumes + gold and bronze in time attack tag. working on getting tengu.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
i should have 1000 headshot and 1000 sniper kills from pdz, but obviously, programming a game to give me something when a certain number reaches 1000 was far too complex.

argh.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
OBLIVION HAS GONE GOLD

IT WILL SHIP ON MARCH 20TH 2006

BE IN OUR HANDS MARCH 21ST 2006

OH WHAT A GLORIOUS FEEEEEEEEELIN'

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
So I rented King Kong and Kameo. Kong was kinda fun, and looked great until it crashed and I lost 1 1/2 hours of progress. I found out you can cheat to access the levels that you get achievement points on, so I'm just gonna do that.

Kameo's ok. It's got some pretty good graphics. I love HDTV.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
So I did the level skip cheat to get all the Kong achievements except the last one. Easiest 800 points EVER. I did the final level and I didn't get the 200 points for beating the game...don't tell me I actually have to play every level? Fuck that, the game's not even worth it. It's 200 points but that's 5 or 6 hours I don't wanna waste on that game.

Kameo is kinda boring too. I'll blast through it today. All games seem like nothing next to Oblivion.