The "Casey is playing ME2 Finally" Thread!

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
What? No you don't.

It's DLC.

Did you get a copy of ME2 with the DLC already pre-loaded?

Anyways, Jason just beat ME1 and is starting ME2 tonight. He really likes it, but hates all aliens except for the Quarians. But he wouldn't have sex with Tally because she worshiped him instead of cared for him. So he had sex with Ashley even though she's a racist. He also chose to kill the council.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
HE means its playable before the end. You can do the mission after Horizon.

Which is dumb because like Shadow Broker, it takes place canonically after the suicide mission.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
Which is dumb because like Shadow Broker, it takes place canonically after the suicide mission.

Its actually kind of cool because they alter the dialogue for both the shadow broker dlc and arrival to fit the canon if you have beaten the suicide mission or not. So it really is tailored to however you want your "story" to be. The only thing that was not right was when I recruited Zaeed in Omega because I did that after the suicide mission and shepard says "its a suicide mission so you're probably going to die" or something like that which is stupid because well...i already did it lol

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah they accommodate it to fit wherever, but all the books/comics that make mention of any of that stuff place them after the suicide mission.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
Yeah they accommodate it to fit wherever, but all the books/comics that make mention of any of that stuff place them after the suicide mission.

yeah i figured as much. with all those "choose your fate" games they always have a "real story" that they have to figure out for sequels and such

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
I'm going to make Sims of all of you, stick you in a house full of computers & game consoles, set free will to high and see if any of you get up before you piss yourselves, pass out, or nearly starve to death.

I'm only saying this because I'm jealous that I'm not as cool as you.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Dude, you would love this game if you ever played it, Nico.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
[video=youtube;Zp9x6r4a6RY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp9x6r4a6RY[/video]

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
I probably would, Casey. Just based on the name.

Also, Logan, there is something desperately wrong with you.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I probably would, Casey. Just based on the name.

Also, Logan, there is something desperately wrong with you.

When you finally get to visit me, I'll let you play it on my Playstation.