The "Casey is playing ME2 Finally" Thread!

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
It's the one where you get Thead or Zaeed. Whateverthefuck his name is.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Eh, Zaeed is a cool enough character, but all you're gonna get is his loyalty mission.

I'd only get it if you plan on playing the game again

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I think I may play through it again after I get a few other things done. I need to finish LBP so I can trade it in when I get AC2, 3 and Bayonetta.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Arrival has been completed.

You know how you get the option of doing the renegade action when Dr. Kenson is threatening to blow herself up? Would you kill her first, or would you be able to take her alive if you do the R-action? I chose not to do it.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah there's no choices to make in Arrival. It's made to go like it is because it directly sets up the beginning of ME3.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
It wasn't the best thing ever, but it was decent and held my interest. It was also nice to have something to explain where the next game will start.

I was a little nervous about it considering its a solo mission and I'm not the best with a controller gun, but I surprised myself. I actually killed everyone in the room with the reaper artifact (because I thought you had to) and got the trophy for it. I was a gruesome (for my standards) fight because those assholes were out flanking me left and right. I also liked that they explained why earth would be the first to be invaded considering it's the closest system to the "alpha" relay.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
How out of character of me.

I don't think I even noticed the music.

I was too busy going "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT! NO ONE TO BACK ME UP! SHIT! GRENADE LAUNCHER! SHIT SHIT SHIT!"

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
59a041191e4c50275f08636cd67f8e44.jpg