PSP VITA game Ruin

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
Ok in E3 the game Ruin for the PSP Vita looked sick. It has a level system, different classes i assume since the announcer said that he CHOSE to be a warrior in the beta. The fact of having allies and rivals makes the game never endingly interesting. If you remember from the beta, he was in someone elses dungeon, trying to get to him so he can defeat and take his treasures. The dungeons and monsters level, difficulty, and style type all depend on what level you are and what you choose:D. I don't know for a fact of custom ability chains, or classes and stuff like that though. Looking from the beta on E3 it looked like a good buy for RPG fans.

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
yea hopefully i didnt leave anything out in my post. I do that sometimes and I dont mean to.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Stuff like this never works out like it should. Fable games, "Radiant AI" in Oblivion, shit like that.

Papaniz

Deku Scrub
Jun 7, 2011
I personally think it has some potential, the first couple seconds they showed it, it didn't get my approval, but it started to grow at the end, I think this game will do just fine. I'm giving it a shot.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I personally think it has some potential, the first couple seconds they showed it, it didn't get my approval, but it started to grow at the end, I think this game will do just fine. I'm giving it a shot.

Great! Hey new frand!

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
WELL HELLO DER

Metal Gear sig. I already like you!