New Assassin's Creed Announced

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
I like the historical aspect of it but I wouldnt say its the best story out there

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
The compartmentalized stories of Ezio and Altair are fine (pretty hokey to be honest, but interesting enough), but the freakin present day stuff with Desmond and the "conspiracy" that's been shoehorned into it is one of the most convoluted things out there. A lot of people defend it by saying "we don't know everything yet, it's a big mystery we're unraveling!!!" and that's all fine and good, but it's pretty clear even the writers don't know what they're doing or where they're even going with it.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Yea, The Desmond thing was cool at first...now its just eh
I mean I get that they are building up but no one is playing the games for Desmond's story

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
KOHSTANZA.png

Cmon really? Maybe it's just too deep for me...

COSTANZA AND 2DEEP4ME?!

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Assassin's Creed: Revelations will have multiplayer, in fact, it will have multiple multiplayer modes. AC: Revelations will include the modes introduced in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood as well new features adding customization. According to Andreane Meunier, the Live Team Producer of Assassin’s Creed: Revelations, multiplayer will offer features making it more story driven.

NEWS: Assassin's Creed Revelations First Details Confirmed

Multiplayer maps will take place around Constantinople, Abstergo. The idea of at least one multiplayer mode is to work your way up the ranks as an assassin. Customization will also be a key addition to Revelations. There will be features allowing gamers to change the appearance of their characters to a much greater extent than in Brotherhood. Ubisoft noticed that when new characters were released in AC: Brotherhood more people would play. They realized players liked to look different than everyone else so they added more options.

The customization doesn't stop at giving your assassins a hat either. You'll be able to choose you prefrences when it comes to maps, modes, and guilds with playlists. Inviting friends and playing in certain types of matches will be easier than in Brotherhood.

Ubisoft seems to genuinely be listening to the community when designing Assassin's Creed Revelations' multiplayer. But is the multilpayer something you're looking forward to?

Read more: http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/po...s-multiplayer-details-revealed/#ixzz1M0EirHO2

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i play for desmond's story. to see his evolution from the beginning of AC 1 to the end of brotherhood. how the bleeding effect has changed him. and where his place is in this whole story is great. i've also read the 3 part comic the fall which was incredible. the story as a whole when you combine the expanded universe is brilliant. absolutely brilliant. i mean, yeah it is deep. you have to peel back the layers to truly appreciate it. but on a thematic level it beats everything out there. mass effect, halo, gears. none have the depth of AC