Mega Man

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
And Bayli with the Jordan!

No, kid! He had waist length curly hair and a giant forehead.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Well info from Capcom's private showcase "Captivate 2011" has had its embargo lifted and it's final folks...

baimegaman.png

[video=youtube;S-Xrlf3taEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xrlf3taEo&autoplay=1[/video]

Last edited:

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Well info from Capcom's private showcase "Captivate 2011" has had its embargo lifted and it's final folks...

baimegaman.png

[video=youtube;S-Xrlf3taEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xrlf3taEo&autoplay=1[/video]

EXPLAIN YOURSELF??!?!?!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
With Inafune gone, the Mega Man franchise has virtually no hope of ever seeing any sort of legitimacy again.

Mega Man Legends 3 (at least for the US) is a pipe dream at this point.

Don't worry though we still have hope for the future of games...

call-of-duty-logo1.jpg

iphone_gaming.jpg

just kidding, creativity is dead. enjoy call of duty 12!

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
True

the problem i have with MML3 is that its only for the 3DS as of now and im sorry Blue Bomber but you are not worth 300 bucks (system + game + tax)

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'd like to tell myself that by the time MML3 comes out (if it does at all), there'll at least be a 3DS price drop or a fancier new version that makes the old ones cheaper.

I dunno.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
This is God being fair.

Now wait 14 years and a new Mega Man game is all yours!

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
=\

Man, I'll never forget the time I FINALLY beat Mega Man X. That final battle was so hard back in the day. Logan and I used to make each other leave the room during that fight because we didn't want to be distracted.

I basically stole Mega Man 2 from my cousin's husband the first time I met him. I went so long without beating Quick Man's stage. Years, in fact.

This franchise has given me as many good memories as any. R.I.P. Blue Bomber.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
The day has come where Jay can grill me and I have no comeback.

aka Jay's life everyday

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
They'll love me when they fucking GREEN LIGHT THE PROJECT AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
:therock2:

well thats GAY. why would i want to play is this new FAGGOT!? i wanna play as mega man god damnit.

i understand he stuck in space but what about tron and roll, y'know THE MAIN CHARACTERS AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH