Mega Man

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
While on the topic of one game is better than the other.

mm2copy.gif

Yep.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
you forgot to mention Battle Network, Mega Man ZX and the Starforce junk.

And Command Mission or w/e

And MM Soccer

Last edited:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
soccer doesnt count

mm zero 1234 and zx are the exact same game.

battle network and all of that is total SHIT

command mission was somewhere in the middle.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Umm for you to have ANY of the Legends games above MM1 is ridiculous. Also MM6 was better than X5. The gameplay in 6 was solid. If you're going to knock the enemies (because granted, they were rather lame), X5 was even worse.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
mm1 is meh. it's like the tired ass argument that the beatles are the best rock band because they were the first. just because it's the first doesn't excuse its myriad of gameplay problems that are rectified in the sequels.

i thought the legends games were all pretty damn good. sure they have little to do with mega man, but they were all good games. mml2 was just lame cause the story was just WUT.

i thought 6 wasn't even trying, it just kinda felt old and tired. x games had the opposite problem from the originals. the x games tried way too hard to evolve, and the original games did way too little. x5 was starting to suck while the others were just full of all kinds of needless shit.

MM7 was a great evolution and I loved it. 8 caught that X bug and tried a little too hard and was SHIT. Of course, after that 9 was a return to the classic and was AWESOME.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
I really don't think MM6 is any worse than MM4 or MM5.

And yeah MML1 was fun, but I wouldn't count any of those games in this argument. It's like talking about best Mario games and throwing in Mario Party or something like that. I mean Mario Party was a good game (and all the sequels I played were fun as well) but it isn't really a Mario game, per se.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Well regardless of those games inclusions, mm6 is still dog shit.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
What is this? I've never heard of it.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Mega Man is one of the most recognizable and iconic video game characters ever.

youknowwhatitis.gif

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I like how you've made the just laughable statement of "AY MAYUN THAR WOULDNT EVEN BE A GAWD DAYUMN MASS AFFECT WITHOUT DAYUS GAWD DAMN ECKS!" multiple times.

How about an accurate statement like there wouldn't be CAPCOM without Mega Man. You know, Resident Evil, Dead Rising, Devil May Cry, Street Fighter, all of that.