vem2w9.gif

vem2w9.gif
vem2w9.gif

vem2w9.gif
vem2w9.gif

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I agree, I can't just turn my back on Capcom games, but I won't directly pay for any of them.

The re-release stuff is sickening. I legitimately feel bad about MvC3 since I feel like I was instrumental hyping it up to all of my friends encouraging them to get it. I feel bad enough that they released it half finished, especially knowing we could've all waited 6 freaking MONTHS and played it together the way it was meant to be.

The only chance Capcom has of getting a dime from me is releasing another Mega Man game. The business model is pathetic, but it's becoming more commonplace sadly. What I won't tolerate is belligerence towards the fans who made them who they are. It's petty, unprofessional, and simply deplorable.

RIP the Capcom I used to know.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Nintendo is the last company that I really still have complete trust in.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
If they weren't holding Resident Evil hostage, I'd cut the cord and move on.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Speaking of holding franchises hostage

"Future of the Darkstalkers franchise is in 'the fans' hands. If you want another game, show it buy buying SFxT!"

That's what the Street Fighter producer said.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
wait......WOT.....they are going to pull a MML3 on us.....well...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK you Capcom :chipper::chipper::duke::hangfrog:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
What the fuck are you two talking about?!

I think Capcom is trying to compete with Activision on who can be the biggest dick.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I had no idea Jackie Chan had any part with MM3's cancellation!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I legit don't like asking/doing internet favors for people (HEY MAN CLICK THIS LINK AND I'LL GET 10 CENTS) but it's time that I called one in.

In their infinite wisdom (or spite/some other bonehaded notion) Capcom only looked at "Servbot" numbers in the MML3 devrooms to gauge the titles popularity. This is absolutely preposterous seeing as how even a huge fan like me didn't even bother registering. However, they've left the Devroom open just to see if there is enough popularity to make this game financially viable. Even if Capcom is just mad at Inafune or something, if there's one thing those shysters can't resist, it's profits. All you gotta do is follow these steps!

Come on show them that you care and want them to make MML3. Become a ServBot! DON'T JUST CLICK LIKE ON FACEBOOK!
1) Click this Link http://www.capcom-unity.com/devroom/
2) Click Register
3) Click Facebook
......4) Fill out birth date
5) Click Accept
6) Click the Green Plus Mark that will add you to the Devroom
7) Then the Box above it "Become a Servbot"

If everyone who looks at this does this, that puts it one step closer to maybe getting green lit and allowing one of my childhood dreams to be realized yet again. Thanks frands.

keiji.png