im not as big an asshole as i seem

S0YelRUSSIAN

Octorok
May 14, 2007
i just get pissed when people automatically say shit behind my back. even if they say something to my face its disrespectful. if i dont start shit with you then dont start shit with me. anyways im new too.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Holy shit, he's here. You jackasses set this up, didn't you? I said I didn't want him here and wow...he shows up. Oh, and I don't say shit behind people's back, I say it to their face.

Dim. You suck really bad. Eat shit.

See. I'm actually kinda glad you showed up. Now I can post a lot more, since every single one of my posts, somewhere in it, will be making fun of you. Thanks, buddy.

Last edited:

S0YelRUSSIAN

Octorok
May 14, 2007
fuck you bitch ass dave they didnt set it up skeet face with your crooked ass nose. i came here caus i can. bitch i didnt start shit with you. You little motherfucking whore you say i suck but your the one who really sucks. you cant even beat me at a game.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
OOOOOOOO BURN

Nice one, kid. I might as well stop making fun of you now.

Just kidding, I hate you. I can't beat you at a game? What game can't I beat you at? I'm better at Halo than you(and that's saying a lot), I'm probably better at Guitar Hero than you now, and I'm better at Gears than you. Wow, I just named all the games that we've played. Nice try. Damn Dim..why don't you get some brains? And why you be so short?

S0YelRUSSIAN

Octorok
May 14, 2007
bitch i can own your ass at halo and thats a fact. all you do is walk around and stand there. i got my first kill off you at gow. i usually kill your ass and your whole team at gears. and guitar hero you can barely hit a note. i only dont play career mode on gh2 because chris always hogs it up. look i dont like talking shit to you and if you stop i will

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
You couldn't be more wrong about Halo. You're horrible. Enough said. And who cares about Gears, but just for the sake of arguing with you I'm gonna say I'm a lot better than you because I'm great and you're not. And Guitar Hero....you're thinking of the LAN, buddy. Which was my second time ever playing it..and the first time I ever played it I was drunk out of my mind. So I'm counting that as my first time. So I had no clue what I was doing. Again, I'm putting this all on the fact of how queer you are, so I'm saying I'm a lot better at Guitar Hero than you.

Get some brains...and some friends.

S0YelRUSSIAN

Octorok
May 14, 2007
you know what fuck you i try to be nice to your crooked ass nosed self but noooooo and ill kill your ass bitch bet i wont. see your ass at the lan.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
let's not go too far travis.

anyway dim. please stfu. learn to maybe take a joke. this is the problem i had with chris when i made fun of him, and he didn't realize we were just playing around. I mean, Dave may not be jokin, but I was. So lighten up you precious little candy ass.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I'm half way joking. The only reason I give you as much shit as I do, Dim, is because you go ape shit every time someone gives you shit. Calm the fuck down. As far as every little thing I say about you, I pretty much mean it all....not ALL of it..but most of it...First off, stop trying the whole "badass" act. You fail miserably at it. God knows you'd cry if I one day showed up at your doorstep and showed your grandma all this. I'd never do that, but I'm making a point. You are, and I think everyone but you here can agree with me here, a candy ass. Get over it and lighten up, kiddo.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Chris's cousin. Just another wierd kid we play Gears with. Yeah, he's a candy ass. That's all you need to know.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
bitch i can own your ass at halo and thats a fact. all you do is walk around and stand there. i got my first kill off you at gow.

NERD.

i usually kill your ass and your whole team at gears.

WRONG.

i only dont play career mode on gh2 because chris always hogs it up.

Yeah the guy with the Guitar Hero gamer picture doesn't care about Guitar Hero.

man i dont like you. also, i really like makin fun of you.