im not as big an asshole as i seem

S0YelRUSSIAN

Octorok
May 14, 2007
wtf ever i dont like bullshit people who dont know me talking to me. and dave i dont give a shit if you show my grandma this. she sees chris talking to me and tells him to tell me to stop cussing but i dont.

Kerr

GOW GOD
May 23, 2007
Dim ur a little whore u suck at life, gears, halo, etc., etc. I could go on and on but i dont feel like wasting my time. You talk too much shit when you play games that you cant back up, you always use noob moves to kill people. I will admit that im not great and some of those games like halo but u just say ur great and dont have shit to back it up with. I agree with what Andrew said about u in knights of the round. u suck plain and simple, just quit while ur ahead

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
1337 POST MOTHER FUCKER

Kyle you crazy bastard.

Your title is misleading, seeing as how I never remember you winning even one match of Gears of War.

Hiyooooooo!

S0YelRUSSIAN

Octorok
May 14, 2007
kyle you massive hunk of fat. i can beat your ass at gears halo and anything else we play. you dont get up because your fatass can get up to do anything.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
why the FUCK do you people associate with the likes of this dim guy

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I don't associate with him. I just make fun of him and make his life miserable. That's all.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
wow i forgot KERR registered here.

im a better sniper than u COACH BEAR

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
kyle you massive hunk of fat. i can beat your ass at gears halo and anything else we play. you dont get up because your fatass can get up to do anything.

I actually busted out laughing at this.

Wow. Even Chris "Lady GaGa" Jolley made an appearance. Nice!

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
couldntHoldOn.jpg