Hardcore Gamers Unite

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
If you think you are a hardcore gamer, try to join my group Gamer Pros. If you meet the requirments hit me up and i would love to add you to my group. I will be send this messege out to other websites that i am a user in.

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
Join Requirments:
have at least 40k pus gamerscore
have at least 2 years membership
be a gamerhandles.com member

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
it is so people who love to get achievments in games can talk to each other and post info on how to get achievments in verious games, so if you have an achievment you want to get we can post and help everyone out.

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
plus i am trying to get other people from other websites to join gamerhandles.com to promote the site for Travis and Logan and like i said before to help out on really hard achievments, cause i am sick of looking up achievments and how to do them and some of them dont work. It is a quick way to get the achievment guild you want without paying for it or spending hours looking it up!

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
I really like this website so i have been promoting it on xbox360achievments.com and telling it to my friends so we can get more traffic, one of my bf's already joined the site.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
it is so people who love to get achievments in games can talk to each other and post info on how to get achievments in verious games, so if you have an achievment you want to get we can post and help everyone out.

this site is not really achievement based at all
hell we make fun of people who rack up tons of achievements (or at least I do)

go to xboxhounds.com if you want a community where getting achievements is a major thing

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
well i just wat to help out others who do try to get achievments and wants help..........i like helping others and getting achievments, and the whole point of a gaming website is to talk about, well GAMES, and in every game is an achievment, and for those people who like getting achievments i am adressing this thread to. If you don't like the thread or my post just ignore it then please, i dont like negativity.

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
this site is not really achievement based at all
hell we make fun of people who rack up tons of achievements (or at least I do)

I find that interesting how you say that when most people here have a high gamerscore I have about 90k and i seen that some other have 70k. Heck you have an achievment leaderboard on the website, so how in can you say that you make fun of those people if you have a like 15 page leaderboard of who has the highest gamerscore.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
I didnt put those there, I dont give a damn bout cheeves, if I get them then woo but if not then who cares

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
Im sorry let me refrase that we have a 1,300 page leaderboard on who has the highest gamerscore

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
Then why the heck are you bothering me, are you that bored, go bother someone else, if you don't like my thread go away!

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Then why the heck are you bothering me, are you that bored, go bother someone else, if you don't like my thread go away!

hey man, I thought you didnt like negativity?
you are being quite Humpty Bumpty at the moment

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Okay guys, lets just calm down for a sec. Oobs, there is nothing wrong with WT trying to promote our site, and certainly nothing wrong with wanted to start up a group to assist others with achievements. So if you were intentionally trashing WT, I'll ask that you stop. If no offense was intended, then no worries, but as WT said, if you don't like the idea, please just ignore it.

And TW, we here at gamerhandles rip on each other pretty much all the time, so you should be ready for this sort of thing to happen, and try to let it just roll off your back as generally it is all said in good fun.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
if its intentional then ill tell ya
but ok SAB...only cause you are cool and Canadian

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
Im just saying if you don't like it then say it and go away really dude! I just want to help out people thats all im done conversing with you if you want to post something like that, I will not even respond back to you good day