red-faction-guerrilla-457054320.jpg

Ephemeral

Latte Lovin' Lefty
May 18, 2011
Locke & Celes FFVI

Locke_Celes.jpg

Locke from Final Fantasy Anthologies

images

Just a few ideas from an avid FFVI fan...

shamanic

Deku Sprout
Apr 27, 2011
Hello everyone. Yes I am an active Virtual On player. Add my gamertag and/or join oratan.com/forum if you want to play with other English speaking players.

Last edited:

FiOth

Dedicated Gamer
May 10, 2011
Hello everyone. Yes I am an active Virtual On player. Add my gamertag and/or join oratan.com/forum if you want to play with other English speaking players.

Will do. ;)

Send me an invite if it is not much trouble since my 360 is off right now and I can't see your tag okie?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'm sittin on a pine-box full of requests that have been fulfilled/not fulfilled. I think I'll finish them today. No promises when they'll show up, Travis has his hands full with a multitude of things and any site time he has is extremely limited.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
I made most of the requests and sent to folder to Logan and Travis. Just gotta wait on Travis!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I wanna win the lottery and buy Travis' work place just so he can tell everyone he hates there that they're fired and then we can blow it up like Mario does the Koopa Kid's castles in Super Mario World.

BaZaRiaH

Castle Guard
Apr 24, 2011
gamercardrk.jpg

if an opportunity ever arises i would love this as my gamercard, i would be ever so gratefull to have this as my very own personal card

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
You should add some cool mafia 2, skate 3, borderlands, pacman, racing ones, and some of animals.........say, a white tiger!!!!