Assassin Creed 3

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Next Assassin's Creed title coming in 2014, confirms Ubisoft | NDTV Gadgets

i dont know how i feel about this. i mean, i love the series and will look forward to any new installments but all these sequels to games after "the final chapter" has been annoying me. halo, god of war, gears of war, metal gear solid. like cant you leave well enough alone.
The game is supposed to come out Fiscial year 2014 which means April 2013 to April 2014, so AC is more like CoD, equipped with a new story

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
KEEP CHURNIN EM OUT

tumblr_ln6s3k18WC1qdf6w8o1_r1_500.gif

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
The game is supposed to come out Fiscial year 2014 which means April 2013 to April 2014, so AC is more like CoD, equipped with a new story

i didnt mean the frequency of releases. i meant in terms of marketing/narrative.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
Some rude dawgs in here. I don't think AC should EVER be compared to the piece OF CRAP COD: Modern Welfare. There are plenty of games that keep getting a new title a year. I do not like the idea of people comparing this because of the simple fact that they are released sooner then some other piece of crap games. The games are NOT even close in any way, shape, or form to being the same damn thing. x.x

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i bought the super duper edition so i have a mini statue of connor on my shelf and a budget asssassin's creed american flag on my wall. lol

anyway, about this whole AC/CoD comparison, if you look at just the release dates then yeah. they're similar. but i think the reasons (besides corporate greed and money) are different because the games are different. the CoD's are made by separate developers and released within the same series in an effort to stay relevant in a multiplayer market. AC's on the other hand are made by different arms under the same banner of ubisoft to expand upon the story and build on its characters. whether it needs to be expanded upon is another issue. but there is a distinction in the details aside from just frequency of release dates. CoD is obviously made for its multiplayer. AC is not.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
after how much Fable 3 disappointed people, I think it will be a good bit before we see one

didnt they just come out with a new one? or are coming out with a new one. for the kinect or something.

anyway, im iffy about this new AC. i mean its a numbered installment which is strange. its got a subtitle which is strange. and its in the past from AC3 (i think) which is strange. very "we want money" ish. but pirates are cool. why not. i hope they totally revamp the game tho. go in a totally different direction. like a sandbox with a series of islands and u take your ship them. like a big AC version of wind waker.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
THE KINECT ONE DOESN'T COUNT JEEZZZZZZZZZZZ (even though it's quite good/fun)

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
cgi trailer looks cool. i hope they expand the shit out of the naval warfare gameplay

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I thought I read somewhere that ACIV was supposed to come out NEXT year, not this one.

Jesus Christ Ubisoft beat that dead horse.