Skyrim Impressions Thread

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
The only glitch I've ran into is at the College of Winterhold. That lady was giving me a tour when a dragon attacked (did this happen for anyone else?). Everyone went ape shit. After I dropped it like a bad habit, the lady was just walking around. When I tried to talk to her, all she would say is something along the lines of, "Hey, dumbass, let me finish giving you the tour." But instead of giving me a tour, she just went back to her room and walked around the college. I can't do SHIT, captain. I even continued to play the game, went back last night, and she is still doing it.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
[video=youtube;cAnQQcIncq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAnQQcIncq0[/video]

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
hBy9P.jpg

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I thought that was a joke.

You know they have a whole website devoted to those kind of things?

For purchase.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So Casey decided to research this. ALLLLLLRIGHTY THEN!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Or so she claims. For all we know, she could have tons of dragon dildos, and a full stock of that "Bad Dragon Cum Lube", whatever the fuck that is.

Of course the whole thing is pointless without the Coca-Cola.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
It truly is just not an exotic night without Coke.

Logan, I stumbled across the website that has all sorts of animal dildo's a while back, that's how I knew what it was. The wallaby one frightened me so much I had to research what an ACTUAL wallaby penis looks like. They were pretty accurate. I was even more frightened.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'm enjoying this game a lot more than it's predecessors, probably one of the best games this generation, but true to bethesda programming, there are tons of glitches and my xbox has completely locked up twice. Dragons are scary, but insanely weak. I shouldn't be able to just stand in the fire and beat it's ass to death.

The atmosphere and outside visuals are great, and for some reason remind me of PS1 final fantasies. Not sure why this is.

Zelda is still better though.:jax:

Last edited: