Zelda Collections/Gamerooms

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So I decided that since we are going to start looking for a house next year that I wanted to have my own game room. I think I want to fill it up with Zelda-related items.

I received this little beauty today, just have to find someway to remove the stickers:

ootbox.jpg

I also bought a few Zelda items at Nintendo World, and a few other Zelda things off eBay. Slowly starting my collection, but this OOT packaging is so far my pride and joy.

Show me some pictures of your game room setups (whether they are Zelda or not), so I can get some ideas.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
don't have anything much but my OOT link figure. He grate.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I know bayli got a shitton. We need MOAR PICTURES.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
i bought some little mario k'inect figures at the dollar store today

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I got the ds lite today. Here picture of posters and the stuff from New York with a few things I already had. Missing one poster because I had to order a custom size frame for it.

zeldacollection.jpg
zeldacollection2.jpg
zeldacollection3.jpg
zeldacollection4.jpg

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
o yeh, I have the OoT OST and 2 Zelda beltbuckles somewhur

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Oh yeah and I don't have any kind of gaming merchandise or paraphernalia

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I got a couple ocarinas a few years back and never learned to play anything on them.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I feel like I will do the same.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
It's the Tenrai version. I bought that version due to it being more accurate to Nintendo's model than Songbird's or Spencer's Ocarina of Time models which are superior in other ways.

From what I've read, the Spencer sounds the best (but at $400 :eek:), and even the Songbird sounds slightly better than the Tenrai. I also read the Tenrai is the most difficult to play due to hole placement compared to the other two, but I was more after a display piece than actual learning to play as my musical talents leave much to be desired. That said, I think the Tenrai sounds nice from what I have played on it.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
Mine would pretty much be for display too, since the only instrument I've ever played is a recorder way back in like 3rd grade. The Songbird is the most affordable so I'll probably end up getting that one, hopefully for birthday/Christmas.

I'm also looking for a good Master Sword replica, possibly with a Hylian Shield.