Your First Games

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
My first console was the Game Boy, and my first game was Super Mario Land. I would've just turned 6 at the time. That was shortly followed by the SNES with Zelda and Mario Kart. Great! What were your first gaming experiences?

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Getting my Sega Genesis for my sixth Christmas. Good times. Power Rangers, Prime Time, PacMan, Boogerman, Sonic, Street Fighter, and Battle Toads were some of my first games.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Man I never even heard of the Atari 400.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
I got an NES for my third birthday. The old SMB/Duck Hunt combo. I took turns playing with my dad.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
yeah first i had was a nintendo. oddly enough, i think the first game I PLAYED was punch out.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I still maintain that the SNES Mario Kart is the best one in the series.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Well I'm pretty sure we all have the same roots. NES, original Gameboy. I remember playing tetris on the gameboy for crying out loud. I remember when we RENTED a Super Nintendo. It came with Street Fighter II I believe.

I remember how the NES working half the time was routine, etc etc.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I never had a NES, but yeah I remember Tetris GB. I remember not being able to beat my dad's high score!

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Tetris GB was awesome.

Yeah NES never worked.

Only system I ever rented was PS1.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
we rented snes and n64 when that was available as well.

i remember golden eye being too intense for me so i shut it off.

i also remember the day we bought an n64 i couldn't use the analog stick very well. we had mario 64 and i couldnt' get him to run in a straight line at first.