You won a million! Topic Subject Edited! Great!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
So you've won $1,000,000. Or £1,000,000. Or whatever. What do you do?

At the moment I'd put all of what I don't need to finish university into a high interest account, even though I hate it, simply because I can't think of anything else to do at this time. After that, I'd pay off any loans/debts, get my own small place and the necessary stuff/luxuries, then save/invest the rest. I'd prolly still work, cause I mean a million really doesn't go as far as it used to.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Alternative answer: get my ass back to 'muricah and marry the girl of my dreams :(

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Put most in savings and checking...blow the rest on whatever the hell I feel like.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Actually I'd probably just find myself losing the money in an incredibly short time due to a number of horrible financial decisions but meh!

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
pay debts
buy house
invest
sleep a lot

Although, if I actually had that kind of money get off my ass and goto school again.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Well ok I guess pretty much everybody would do the same thing with a million. Let's change the topic so we can get some more outlandish posts.

What would you do with infinity billion dollars?

I'd breed an army of invincible killer liger cyborgs, and take over the world. As His Enlightened Majesty Joe The Invincible, I'd rule the world with an iron fist. Here are some things I'd outlaw:
1) Religion
2) Apple products, and there'd be very public and painful executions for Mac fanboys
3) Rap
4) Everything else that annoys me

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
A hermit inside a super mega awesome castle of doom?

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
I'd buy every GameStop just to have them demolished! Oh and I'd have my assistant manager killed.

And I'd probably just play video games and sleep!

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Actually, I'd have everyone I didn't like killed.

That wouldn't leave much of the population!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Even a billionaire couldn't pay off enough people for genocide and grand arson.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
You're not a billionaire, though, you're an infinityaire.