yay!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Lindsay Lohan is set to bare all for an upcoming Vanity Fair cover. The 19-year-old Mean Girls star, who has been the subject of weight loss shock stories in the US media for the past year, is keen to show off her healthy figure - and she has chosen to get naked for the style magazine. According to America's In Touch magazine, Lohan shot the top secret cover photo on a beach in Malibu, California last week - and it was actually her idea to pose naked. A source says, "It was Paris Hilton's recent Vanity Fair cover, where she's topless and covering her breasts with her arms, that inspired Lindsay to push the envelope even further." In some of the Vanity Fair photos, Lindsay mimics her idol, Marilyn Monroe.

^-^

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
mmmmmmmmm... disney pr0n

too bad it wasn't playboy, though. or for a movie role.

Last edited:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Anyone who wouldn't bang lindsay is a cigarette.

Kuro

Octorok
Sep 28, 2005
And anyone who would bang something with an STI/D beginning with the letter H is a flaming cigarette D:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Herpes won't kill you. Suck it up.

Kuro

Octorok
Sep 28, 2005
It won't kill you, but it's not something you'll enjoy having. <would rather not have cock-sores>

Ravengm

Octorok
Sep 25, 2005
Especially when you hear things like:
"Hey, what's that mark on your lip?"
And instead of punching the person and running (since you're in public, of course), you have to tell them something.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
tell them "These are my victory scars from banging Lindsay Lohan, bitch! And I'd do it again!"

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
i saw this tittee wunce and wuz like "omg look at dat tittee!!1"