Will you

Will you take tomorrow off from school to play Halo 2?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
take tomorrow off from school to play Halo 2?

This was originally intended for someone specific, but I think I'll let everyone vote.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
tommorow might be sketchy. but certainly a day this week will be devoted to the stomping.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
My friend is getting it at midnight, but his mom would obviously know if he tried to stay home sick. He might though, I wouldn't be surprised. His mom doesn't wake up until 10 and he has to get up at 6 30 to get ready.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
I'm not getting it until Christmas, so really my post is null and void. But I wouldn't be getting it at midnight, nor would I take a day off to play a video game. School is much more important than that.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
well i only have 2 classes and im making an a in both of them and i havent missed a day all year. so, im not too worried.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
Still, it's a bit daft to get a video game at midnight. Obsession methinks.

D

Don Francisco

Skip a day of school? Camp out at midnight? Psh - I'll be lucky if my mom will let me pass by the store tomorrow after school.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
668120.jpg

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
gah, excuse me for hurting you and everyone with the crime of liking a game and not going to school.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Matt: yo
Matt: hows halo 2
Me: awesome
Matt: lol chris said your prolly gonna come to school tomorrow dressed like master chief
Me: lol fag

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
Well, it's practically all you've talked about for about a month now. You (and me, I won't single you out) laugh about how Bronson always talks about college football, but you've been talking about Halo 2 just as much as he has football. If you can dish it out, be ready to take it.

Look, I don't want to get into a fight with you over anything, much less something as petty as this. I do find it funny that Matt "conveniently" left out that Chad and Hutchens laughed at my joke and agreed. Whether or not you come to school or not is your decision (actually, it should be your parents' decision), but that gives you at least one reason to come - so you can defend yourself if someone makes a crack at you. All I've been saying this whole thread is that I would not be at the mall at midnight to pick up a video game and I would not waste a day playing said game. Chad made the point that it would have still been at the store this afternoon, and that he would have had the patience to wait the 12 hours to pick it up.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
No one has still told me how Halo is any different from any other FPS. On the PC, it just reminded me of UT2k4.