What to do...

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
What kind of stuff do you do when you've got some spare time? Do you sit around wondering what you're going to do for the next few hours or do you go out and party with your friends? Where do you go when you're bored out of your mind and need some time to kill? What kind of stuff do you do on your day off or when you're on vacation? Do you do something constructive, destructive, or nothing at all? How do you battle boredom?

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
well, now that I have no job I'm battling boredom head on. But I mostly play videogames, work on my RPG, watch TV, or draw.

jr27430

:)
Nov 10, 2003
Sometime I go for a walk in the woods with my son. To show him all kinds of trees, plants, and rocks. Their is a spot on our land where we have a little creek with a huge rock you can sit on with these two big dogwoods together hanging over you. I go there somes times and draw and pray awhile too. Remmember I live in the mountains here. So the view is awesome.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
What program are you using for your rpg?

Mountains are really nice. I'm getting sick of the flat beach. No view whatsoever unless your right by the coast.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, when I leave university and get the hell out of Florida, I'm probably going to move to a mountainous area. Also, that way, if there's a nuclear holocaust, there's less chance I'll get killed.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I'm using RPG Maker 2003 for my game.

I like where I live, its mostly farmland, but theres forests, rolling hills, one mountain, and since its an island, there beach in every direction!

jr27430

:)
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by nitmachine
Yeah, when I leave university and get the hell out of Florida, I'm probably going to move to a mountainous area. Also, that way, if there's a nuclear holocaust, there's less chance I'll get killed.

I hear that. Me and my wife moved up here after Sept. 11,2003. We moved away from Fayetteville AR. That is where the Home Of The Hogs. Football and baskettball team. Anyway after all that crap happen we moved here. There all kinds of caves here. "To Hide Out!":cool:

Last edited: