What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
theres no way you could be currently playing all those game at the same time.

As soon as I get my graphics card fixed you can add Counter-Strike Source and Team Foretress 2 to the list.

I still need to play the Duke Nukem Forever DLC too. (Probably doo doo, but still.)

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
As soon as I get my graphics card fixed you can add Counter-Strike Source and Team Foretress 2 to the list.

I still need to play the Duke Nukem Forever DLC too. (Probably doo doo, but still.)

once again, theres no way you could be playing all those games at the same time. if you havent played a game in the last 7 days (if you've had the opportunity to) then you are not "currently" playing it. thats at least my opinion of it.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
I don't play each and every one of them everyday, but I'll give you an example:

Yesterday, I played Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 2, and GTA:SA
The day before that I played Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Street Fighter X Tekken, Battlefield 3, and Max Payne 2.

I play SFxT and AC:R more than anything, but I am currently playing them all.

6wpg.jpg

EDIT:

Oh yeah, I also played MGS2 HD the day before yesterday.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Sigh. Sometimes I wish I had enough time to game like that. I'm lucky if I have more then 30 minutes to play video games per day, and usually that's with my 3 year old son in the room so that limits the games I can play.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Sigh. Sometimes I wish I had enough time to game like that. I'm lucky if I have more then 30 minutes to play video games per day, and usually that's with my 3 year old son in the room so that limits the games I can play.

Well, to be fair I'm not playing for like 2 hour intervals at a time. With the exception of Street Fighter, which I play with Logan, I usually play in 20 or even 10 minute intervals before work or during a study break or something.

But I feel ya bro.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Forcing myself to play through ME 3 again, and still playing the multiplayer.

I'll buy DMC HD next weekend.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
I don't play each and every one of them everyday, but I'll give you an example:

Yesterday, I played Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 2, and GTA:SA
The day before that I played Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Street Fighter X Tekken, Battlefield 3, and Max Payne 2.

I play SFxT and AC:R more than anything, but I am currently playing them all.

6wpg.jpg

EDIT:

Oh yeah, I also played MGS2 HD the day before yesterday.

i stand corrected. i cant do that. im mainly a single player kind of guy and if i start a single player story i have to see that story to completion before starting a new one. at most i could play 2 multiplayer games at one time. right now for me its ME3 and GOW3

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
Phantasy Star Portable 2, 'cause I loves me mah Phantasy Star. Surprisingly, I've been able to make a few friends in the limited online community. It's nice.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
dark void

i kind of wanted to get this game when it first came out like 2 years ago but i tried the demo and decided to pass. now i bought it from gamestop for 6 bucks new. figured why not.