What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
andrew is gonna let be borrow LA Noire tomorrow and I'll let him borrow portal 2. I don't want to play LA Noire at all though. Seems like a grade a TURD.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
LA Noire is most definitely not for everyone

Is it going to be a runner for GOTY, well yes, Will it win? No

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Hey, I actually started Alan Wake last night, played between an hour and two hours. I like it so far.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I'll probably go back to going through Nightmare and getting everything in the game tonight

Pretty damn hard though. Game doesn't give you SHIT.

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
I'll probably go back to going through Nightmare and getting everything in the game tonight

Pretty damn hard though. Game doesn't give you SHIT.

I didn't have much trouble with the game on nightmare. I was always very stingy with ammo and batteries. Its all about learning to dodge, group the baddies, and hit multiple at once. Channel your inner houdini......

I actually decided to switch up my game play and hit Forza 3 for a bit. Nice leisurely driving.....except for that damn new york track......and while I'm at it.....FUCK LAGUNA SECA.....hate that bitch......

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Yeah. I'm going to restart it on nightmare. I was going through it late last summer on nightmare, got stuck on one point, and just put it away.

FiOth

Dedicated Gamer
May 10, 2011
I am doing my Hard Core playthrough on Dead Space 2... Nice challenge.

sarahelaine

Castle Guard
May 14, 2011
Welcome new person!
And Alan Wake is not a bad game.
Right now I am not playing anything because of a live update.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
What'd you think about the ending? I didn't get that far, but Andrew seemed to hate it.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
it most defiantly causes a WTF moment

I wouldnt say it was bad, but it would have ended better

Ending.....Phelps gets swept away by rushing water in a tunnel while trying to save Elsa....and the last scene is his funeral....IMO, I dont care that he is dead, i just wish they did it better

and after the credits you see one last flashback where the guys of Phelps' army troop is talking about stealing the morphine, Kelso says that he wants nothing to do with it and that Sheldon was the one who started the idea

Last edited:

BurningRevolver

Deku Scrub
Apr 26, 2011
I played a bit more of Mass Effect 2, doing a few loyalty missions and going through the Reaper ship too.

Also playing Dead Rising 2, and while I didn't like the first game that much, saying as I like DR2 and I'm a bit more mature since I played Dead Rising, I'm thinking of playing it again and working through the stuff that annoyed me about it.