What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Finished Dishonored. Meh! Meh, meh, meh.

Meh. Of course I went through so much shit trying not to kill people and they still gave me the "you killed too many people" ending. Fuck you! No I didn't.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Also, could that "plot twist" POSSIBLY have been any more obvious? Like even if it wanted to? I doubt it.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Like if they paused the game and popped up a huge flashing message saying "YO THERE'S ABOUT TO BE A PLOT TWIST CAN YOU GUESS WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN

CAN YOU GUESS

COME ON DUDE

GUESS

TRY AND GUESS!!"

Would be just about as subtle.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Far Cry 3 is pretty good! Could do with a bit less dubstep though.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I've got Far Cry 3 and Dishonored from steam sale, but I probably won't ever play unless there is a power outtage or something.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Was gonna ask why you bought them if you ain't plannin on playing them, but I guess I kinda know already. Because it's on sale! And it's cheap!

maxresdefault.jpg

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Pretty much, and i heard good things. But when i go to play them its like do I really want too? And usually its nahhhhh.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I recommend far cry 3. It's ine if my top games this year. I didn't really expect much going in but I was very pleasantly surprised.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
God damn I like Far Cry 3! Vaas is such a great character.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Well I finished the story. Not done with the game yet though.

As for the story - started out really well for the first 2/3's, then kinda went haywire and the ending was garbage. Like, the worst ever. Still had some fantastic characters and performances though. Gameplay wise it's a 10/10. Story wise, would've been a 10/10 if it'd kept up the good start but ended up as maybe a 6. Great game overall.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
And I really didn't think the part where you burn the weed fields while Skrillex was playing was funny, but that's just me. I had to turn the sound way down because, y'know, Skrillex.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Oh yeah and I bet the guys at PETA fucking hate this game. "Some dogs went rabid! Take this RPG and kill them!"

Thought that was pretty funny but I bet that rustled some jimmies.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
PETA kills plenty of dogs and cats on its own actually, so I doubt they will be.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Ok, well maybe not them specifically. But I bet somewhere, some jimmies were rustled as a result of this.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Does the dog at least fly away in classic rag doll fashion?

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
It does when you use the RPG. Not when you use the flamethrower it don't!

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
oh well, poor pup. Make me sads he got sicks and went crazy. :(