What Game Are You Currently Playing?

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I don't have the necessary TOOLS to run the cable outside, nor do I have access to outdoor grade cable. Don't have an extra $30 for a second router, don't have a laptop (except my work one, and it don't work for SHIT on wireless!).

I'M FULL OF EXCUSES!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
It was fun for the last bit, but then grinding for that TRAPHEZADRON or whatever drop was AWWWWFUUULLLL.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
I've been playing through Mega Man Legends 2 and Majora's Mask.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
for some reason i liked Majora's Mask over OoT
of course its been years since ive played them

I've never played it! Well, I've started it and time just kinda slipped away from me. But I'm enjoying it so far, I guess. It just seems there's a lot of running around. And by that I mean "Oh, you wanna do this? Well I need this." Which is fine, I don't mind little "quests." But if you play the Song of Time, does it put you back at Clock Town always?

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
I've never played it! Well, I've started it and time just kinda slipped away from me. But I'm enjoying it so far, I guess. It just seems there's a lot of running around. And by that I mean "Oh, you wanna do this? Well I need this." Which is fine, I don't mind little "quests." But if you play the Song of Time, does it put you back at Clock Town always?

man i dont remember

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
i havent played Super Mario RPG in years and i liked the Paper Mario they had on the Wii

I see! I should edit my statement and say it's like Paper Mario 64 and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door! It's more action turn-based, but there are some slight platforming elements. I dunno, it took about 30 minutes to get used to the controls, but I'm enjoying it so far!

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Now playing:
Team Fortress 2
Counter-Strike Source
Crysis 2
Mortal Kombat
Marvel Vs Capcom 3: FTW
Duke Nukem Forever Demo

Coming soon:
Duke Nukem Forever