What Game Are You Currently Playing?

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Some time before Skyrim comes out I'd like to go back and play through oblivion a couple of times.

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED BIAAAAAATCH

Last edited by a moderator:

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
syphon filter: dark mirror for psp

i dont want to anymore...but i refuse to stop playing a game before i beat it

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
CS:S and Halo:Reach

I want to replay DX:HR, play Fallout: New Vegas and Darksiders...BUT I DON'T HAVE GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING BISONDURF BACK.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Playing BF1943, Reach, SSF4, SF3OE, and even FRICKIN BLOPS for my nightly online fix.

Let Andrew borrow DXHR and he let me borrow New Vegas, so I'm gonna piss around in that.

Waiting on Dead Island.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
I need to go back and beat all the Borderlands DLC. I might do that now that I have NOTHING ELSE TO PLAY.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Trying to go through DX: HR on hard.

It's uhhh....pretty damn hard.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Serious Sam: Double D.

Nice little indie game.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
me TOo oh man it's so GOOD
i need it to be october already so i can have P4 ANIMU. and second seasons of working!! and ika musume!

Turo602

Deku Sprout
Game Over
Sep 2, 2011
I've been playing a few games. I'm playing The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker and I'm trying to complete it 100%. As of now I'm on the Triumph Forks shards part.:p I'm sad to say that this is my first playthrough of Wind Waker...:(

I also have a side game which is Grand Theft Auto The Lost and the Damned. This has reminded me how great GTA IV was and now I want to play through it again.

I have also been playing Resident Evil 5 with my bro in co-op. I'm doing a veteran playthrough with attack damage on and no infinite ammo. We're also just sticking to Handguns and Shotguns in this playthrough, and at the start of each level we get rid of all of our extra ammo. It's a very comfortable playthrough and it's very intense. I'm also discovering new things and enjoying each part of the game instead of running through it. I like keeping it slow paced by just walking to point A to point B. It feels so much better. This might have not been a very good Resident Evil game in the scary department, but I got to say. The story is good and it's one hell of a game on it's own.