What games are you currently playing? Here is my list:

ESPN NHL 2K5 on Xbox
Jak 3
Front Mission 4
GTA: San Andreas

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Jade Empire, and a little FarCry multiplayer here and there.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
I just finished Halo 2 (Campaign) yesterday. Right now I'm playing Gran Turismo 4, and, believe it or not, PGR2.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
halo 2
kotor
starcraft

My brother is going to let me borrow FF9 soon.. Less than thrilled, but it should be interesting.

D

Don Francisco

I'm in a transition stage. I play some WoW every once in a while, but I don't have much time now a days. Besides that, I think I'm going to rent Ace Combat 04 this weekend by PF's suggestion/demand.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
NHL 2K6
Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana
Neverwinter Nights Platinum Edition

And rarely Nintendogs and Guild Wars

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
I don't use the roms or emulaters.

Since its called the first mage, and it has chronicles in it, I suppose they planned for a sequel but it didn't go well enough?

Last edited:

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
I heard. When I played it I didn't have the saving pak but got to the city I was supposed to go to get the poison removed. They wanted me to kill goblins or something, and I died by a pack of wolves.

Ravengm

Octorok
Sep 25, 2005
I'm currently playing the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask on the Zelda Collector's Disc for GameCube.

E

egonboy

Currently only halo at halo partys but I'm buying we love katamari soon

Kuro

Octorok
Sep 28, 2005
Breakdown (First Person Fist-Fightingftw?), Chronicles of Riddick (<3 Vin Diesel. He's so awesome.), DOA3, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life: Opposing Force (I love this one), Halo 2 (over and over), Ninja Gaiden (again), Resident Evil 4, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (need to finish this one), Viewtiful Joe.

I think that's all. Think.

Damien Esdras

Deku Sprout
Sep 25, 2005
Halo 2 - thats it. Totally agree with Wes Mantooth that halo 1 online would be better. It's the only halo that requires skill as a pre-requisite to winning. And maybe if they have a filtering process against 11 year old boys from screaming on it, that would be a nice touch. Though they should put a gauss in halo 1........

King of the Gauss