Well, it was good while it lasted, guys!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I feel compelled to mention that some of the earliest posts were Bayli and Josh being relieved that the world was ending instead of Casey leaving the forums.

That right there confirms us for the greatest community on earth.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Aww! Bayli! You make me misty eyed!!

dlrgis.gif

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
If none of you will man up then I will! I shall die for your sins so you can all avoid the rapture this Saturday!

Ephemeral

Latte Lovin' Lefty
May 18, 2011
I'll be in Vegas this weekend, which is pretty much the best place to be if the world is ending. The second I start seeing brimstone, I'm gonna do a full on sprint to the Bunny Ranch and motor boat every set of boobs I can find...

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
I'll be in Vegas this weekend, which is pretty much the best place to be if the world is ending. The second I start seeing brimstone, I'm gonna do a full on sprint to the Bunny Ranch and motor boat every set of boobs I can find...

Gotta admit, I cracked up at the thought of that.

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011

Funny, I'll be in Vegas too.

CREEPY COINCIDENCE.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'm gonna buy a jug of scotch and dance on top of my roof in my underwear with a necktie tied around my head while playing this through our giant surround sound while waving an american flag.

[video=youtube;4w_jJigzUV4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w_jJigzUV4&feature=related[/video]

that's the way i'm goin out.