Video Game Magazines

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I used to have a huge pile of these laying around the house, but I think Mom threw the majority of them away.

I used to get Nintendo Power, and GamePro every month. After we cancelled my Nintendo Power subscription, I had Official PlayStation Magazine for a while and then Electronic Gaming Monthly for a few months. I used to enjoy going to the mall with Mom and buying TIPS N' TRICKS or any other video game magazine. I can't remember if we bought or had a subscription to Sega Visions.

Sadly with the internet, video game magazines seemed to have all but disappeared. What magazines did you own?

Nintendo_Power_V100_(Cover).png d7a81dc1-fd53-438a-8ab9-9b4fc8f6f26d.jpg 2073909-img_0504.jpg SEGAvisionsCover.jpg tumblr_micks1K6Mp1rkrwaco1_1280.jpg Old-School-Gaming-Tips-and-Tricks.jpg 2524971-0699030955-Nina-.jpg

Last edited:

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Nintendo Power was the only mag I was ever subscribed to, I used to have my walls filled with the NP posters. I also used to frequently get GamePro, and EGM. And back when they had demo discs, I would pick up PC Gamer and Official Xbox Magazine if they had a demo I was interested in.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I REMEMBER THAT MARIO COVER.

I was subscribed to Nintendo Power for so long. I've always had magazines coming though, great dumping material.

Nintendo Power, EGM, OXM, and now Gameinformer still comes.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I think I got EGM for a few years when I lived in 'Murrica. And never had to pay for anything. Those were the days! Paying for shit sucks.

the sim jason

Chocoholic
Mar 17, 2011
I had Nintendo Power from Day 1, until the GameCube was released. EGM for a few years until I got a XBOX, than I had OXM for Xbox for 2 years. Now i get Game informer, since it's with my Gamestop membership.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
All my nintendo powers got flooded. I even had gamepro before NP. No more mags, I still love dumping tho