VGA 2012

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
Hey it's not our fault Garrus has the sexiest voice in video game history. He can calibrate my guns any day.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
seashells.gif

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
<3 Mordin.

lmao!! Girl we are thinking the same thing! I wonder if he works the convention circuit...

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
Oooh, looks like Brandon is in Saints Row 2, which is on my to-do list. I know what I'm playing tonight!

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
Wait whaaaa?

I rage quit ME3 after I saw the ending so I only played through with my Kaiden romance (don't hate I started it in ME1). Since I haven't done my Garrus playthrough does this mean I'm going to be pissed? Am I suddenly going to hate Tali because it looks like she's a man-stealing ho from what I just read.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Wait whaaaa?

I rage quit ME3 after I saw the ending so I only played through with my Kaiden romance (don't hate I started it in ME1). Since I haven't done my Garrus playthrough does this mean I'm going to be pissed? Am I suddenly going to hate Tali because it looks like she's a man-stealing ho from what I just read.

NO I just overreacted when I saw Logan playing the ending. If you don't romance Garrus (or Tali I guess) you walk in on them both LIKE HUGGING AND TOUCHING EACH OTH ER and now that my ass is blown up YOU KNOW SHE'S GONNA BE WANTIN A PIECE OF THAT TURIAN BOOTY

Andrew

Internet Rage Machine
Feb 7, 2007
Come on people. You want to talk about sad Mass Effect 3 moments.

[video=youtube;xM97618CNaQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM97618CNaQ&playnext=1&list=PLDEEF67CFC3106B61&feature=results_video[/video]

Captain Anderson is a BBB!

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
NO I agree with both of them, FUCK TALI!!!! I loved Liara D:

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
Ok good. I was worried!! Also Anderson is badass. His end scene was balls. There'd better be a freaking gold-plated statue of him somewhere.

Damn, I think I want to play ME again. I don't know if I can do it though. Can you get PTSD from a video game?