TVs

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I think it should also be noted that all baylis crap goes bork long before it should!

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I don't think anything will ever beat Bronson's Xbox catching fire!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Jay then suplexed the tattered Xbox on Bronson's living room floor.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Good times. I'm still fond of starting the lawnmower at 2 in the morning, but I'll take what I can get.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
I'm fond of when Chief tripped you outside the house. Hahaha.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Chief is the best dog.

35ibp0l.jpg

Bay

Super fly me
Jan 12, 2011
A bit late but...

I recently got a LED Samsung and I'll have to say I'm extremely pleased with the picture. I have two LCD Samsungs and I am really please with them as well, that's why I decided to get a Samsung LED. I also have a Vizio LCD that has worked well as matter of fact I THINK Vizio is made by Samsung but branded as Vizio I could be wrong though. Get 1080 btw it's well worth it.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I honestly can't be fucked to read the whole thread but my two cents:

Don't get a plasma, unless you never let an image stop moving on your screen, lest you burn an image into your tv.

Plasmas are awful gaming TV's because a lot of games have a stationary health bar and other such accouterments which will burn in like a mother fucker.

You can keep the change.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I have a plasma and I can say that is some STONE COLD BULLSHIT

I played street fighter for like 3 hours yesterday and that game has like a HOJILLION stationary things on the screen and I ahve no adverse effects.

It's really not bullshit, just an exaggeration. POR EJEMPLO, stuff like ESPN will stay on your TV for a while when you first get it (like first 100 or so hours of use), so it's kind of somart to turn its settings down or something if you plan on watching football all day. Then again, new plasmas probably have fancy solutions for this.

TD

The Chairman
Sep 28, 2010
yes you need 1080p. I have a viizo and a LG. Love them both cant go wrong with either.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I have a plasma and I can say that is some STONE COLD BULLSHIT

I played street fighter for like 3 hours yesterday and that game has like a HOJILLION stationary things on the screen and I ahve no adverse effects.

It's really not bullshit, just an exaggeration. POR EJEMPLO, stuff like ESPN will stay on your TV for a while when you first get it (like first 100 or so hours of use), so it's kind of somart to turn its settings down or something if you plan on watching football all day. Then again, new plasmas probably have fancy solutions for this.

I guess that's true. I do have no experience with a brand spanking new plasmar.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Ask Travis.

He said he wouldn't fix it because I wouldn't show him my tits.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
It's cuz she changes her god damn name every week!

Siren.png
is her actual sig now.