The Neverending Story

CrooklynMayo

"It's Crooktastic!!"
Jan 11, 2011
NOT PART OF THE STORY: TRY TO JUST ADD A WORD AND NOT CHANGE ANYTHING PUT BEFORE IT MORE FUN JUST LETTING IT FLOW PEOPLE!! FIXED THE WORDING BACK TO ORIGINAL.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because belugas Nicholas Cage pepperoni smells funny

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
YDFLGGYRQVATYY6JXFOJDJ3SEJZKGYX6.jpg

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
fuck y'all, we will continue with THIS or I will LOCK THIS SHIT DOWN:
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
fight_the_power.jpg

When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to

TD

The Chairman
Sep 28, 2010
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack. Wendy's:

if someone finishes this shit in a correct manner i will give them +10000000000000000 internets.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack. Wendy's: Do

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack. Wendy's: always is

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack. Wendy's: always is occupied

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack. Wendy's always is occupied by

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack. Wendy's always is occupied by Norwegian

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack. Wendy's always is occupied by Norwegian Elk Hounds

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack. Wendy's always is occupied by Norwegian Elk Hounds who

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack. Wendy's always is occupied by Norwegian Elk Hounds who always

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack. Wendy's always is occupied by Norwegian Elk Hounds who always eat

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack. Wendy's always is occupied by Norwegian Elk Hounds who always eat the

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack. Wendy's always is occupied by Norwegian Elk Hounds who always eat the employees.

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack. Wendy's always is occupied by Norwegian Elk Hounds who always eat the employees. Soon