The "Let's Judge Chris for Not Playing Ocarina of Time" Thread

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I guess someone who has had no social interactions ever prior to us doesn't understand.

If the general consensus amongst friends was that something was awesome, it's a natural step to check it out.

I've recommended things to you before (Goldeneye, Sunny, THE MOTHER FUCKING CHEESESTEAK), so it's not like we're leading you astray.

Stop being a fag and play the game! JESUS you have PLENTY of free time to beat a ~20 hour game.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
I guess a lot of people see OoT as a video game that everyone should play! And this is based on the general opinion that it's a really, really, REALLY good game; it's certainly a classic.

Of course you don't have to, but it is certainly enjoyable. And if someone tells you otherwise, they browse /v/ too much and their opinion is invalid.

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
I'm just wondering why is it so vital for me to play it? And NOW of all times? It seems like this berating me for not playing is happening recently.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Because you claimed to have downloaded it.

Also because you say you have nothing to play. A timeless classic versus SHOOTING GAME #4564 and Morrowind, while albeit fantastic, is the equivalent of trying to squeezing blood from a rock.

[video=youtube;jb03IEHC1j8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb03IEHC1j8[/video]

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Logan likes to suggest things to people. And while most of his suggestions are something to thank him for, he's going to keep bothering you until you do it.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Understandable, but we're talking about 10 plus people now, not just me.

A varied cross section of people who all seem to agree on something for once, yet Chris still refuses to indulge.

Strange seeing as how I've explained this, yet he has YET to give a valid reason why he won't play it. Nor could he, seeing as how he doesn't have one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0FmxwoEjw#t=0m7s

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
I wasn't trying to condemn you for suggesting stuff or anything, I'm just saiyan.

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
Strange seeing as how I've explained this, yet he has YET to give a valid reason why he won't play it. Nor could he, seeing as how he doesn't have one.

I've given you a reason, I tried it but I didn't get into it. I legitimately played it for about 40 minutes.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
albundy.jpg

How far did you get? 40 minutes doesn't indicate story progress.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I think the best solution here is for Chris to pick an absolutely terrible game that Logan has to play (Obviously one within reason, something that can be emulated or easily purchased). While Logan plays this game to completion, Chris will play OoT.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
What?!!!

You can't beat the first boss?!!!

God...I'm a girl, and even I beat the first boss first try!

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
I think the best solution here is for Chris to pick an absolutely terrible game that Logan has to play (Obviously one within reason, something that can be emulated or easily purchased). While Logan plays this game to completion, Chris will play OoT.

inb4 WELL HEYELL GIVE ME ANY GOT DAMN GAYEM TO PLAY AND I'LL HAVE IT BEAT TWENTY GOT DAYUM TIEMS BEFORE HE BEATS OH OH TEE MAN

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Chris just said that because he knows I'd do it because I'm a reasonable human being and not a backwards-ass doughboy.

youknowwhatitis.gif

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
reading how far chris got and then seeing logan's post right after probably the highlight of my day...behind playing ocarina of time.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
This is reminding me of the episode of Seinfeld where Elaine gets fired for not liking the English Patient.

Oh wait, Chris wouldn't know about it because he wouldn't watch Seinfeld either!

e3debbie.gif