The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
What are you, some kinda straight edge?

Don't be a Mexican't, Logan...be a MexiCAN!

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
POOR people?

I guess you have no clue how much tattoos cost.

SAB, do you have tattoos, or just like to look at them all ova ya wife?

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
The only tattoo I'd ever get...

nazasties.png

What about 4/20/08?

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I don't have any tattoos, but I do eventually want to get some. My plan is to get two Star Wars sleeves, with one arm being Jedi and the other being Sith, probably in a comic book style.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
[video=youtube;bINUfbLV_0M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bINUfbLV_0M[/video]

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I dunno if they redid any of the sounds/music, it all sounds the same as the original to me.

only thing they fucked up is the ocarina controls. by that I mean is that if you're used to the diamond pattern of the c buttons for the ocarina, then the buttons aren't in the same layout for the songs.

For instance, zelda's lullaby is < ^ > < ^ >, but on 3ds it's ^ > <, ^ > <. So that's kinda dumb.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I dunno if they redid any of the sounds/music, it all sounds the same as the original to me.

only thing they fucked up is the ocarina controls. by that I mean is that if you're used to the diamond pattern of the c buttons for the ocarina, then the buttons aren't in the same layout for the songs.

For instance, zelda's lullaby is < ^ > < ^ >, but on 3ds it's ^ > <, ^ > <. So that's kinda dumb.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
We got double posts.

The more I play this game, the more I think they just ported the 64 version to the 3ds, update the textures and went from there.

The graphics are noticeably better on Link and most background textures, but the blocky-ness of some things in the game are very much like the original. Most of the third party characters look better, but still look like they have the same basic model as the original.