the current situation

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
everything leading up to this thread is pretty much all in the shoutbox, so..

let's just solve the problems at the source. the numorous posts are nice and all, but its just unusual for xeforce to have a bunch of meaningless posts. those go in the shoutbox, if at all. this place was all about quality to-the-point'ness. not bullshit 12 year olds jumping into an established board and arguing with each other in valid threads. no one is telling you telling you to leave, just don't fucking post unless you have something faintly interesting for others to read. I can't even remember the last time I completely skipped reading a thread in xeforce, and I liked it that way. I'm sure there are some that can agree with me. its a shame I had to go through the trouble of making a thread about something so retarded, but I like these forums and I'm not letting some 10 year olds fuck it up.

E

egonboy

actually for refrence only one of them is a 12 year old the rest are between 14 and 18 but to us alot of your boards seem pointless so it would be nice if you went over what you seem to think has a point. And if you say anything an older member posts I will be forced to lose my head.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
The boards aren't a chatroom...PMing is for mere conversations, and post count doesn't earn respect, it's the quality of the posts.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
egonboy said:
to us alot of your boards seem pointless so it would be nice if you went over what you seem to think has a point.

lets think about this kid. you have over a hundred posts in what? a week?

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
yeah, you have over 100 posts and you just joined, we have 400-500 or whatever, and we've been here for like two years

E

egonboy

I am allready aware that post counts mean nothing here as they mean nothing on almost any other forum. Nor do the simple respect point system there is that you do not seem to use.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
psychopathic101 said:
I guess people are feeling like...18 jr's are suddenly here?

rofl.. the 11 year old with a wife and kids. I could deal with one jr.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
yeah i noticed. that kid has 132 posts in 2 days, which is 3 times as many as dave has, and he's been here since it began.

hell, he might have more than dave including the old zx boards. :\

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
holy shit i did not notice he had 135 post. lmao.

Edit: as for my opinion. I like that we have new members, and activeness, but I've always been loyal to the members that have been here since the beginning. As requested I made a senior members for the people that have been here for a while, but it doesn't seem to be fufilling its purpose. I don't want to really intervene, I can hope that you guys will come to a happy medium.

Inept

ChuChu
Sep 24, 2005
that settles it. I'm out. I wouldn't want a crapload of people spamming the RPs on the RP site. I suggest that some of you others do the same and leave with me.