The Comic

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
I'd like to start this place off with a fun new tradition a thread with a comic. So for all you I will put either a comic or a link to a comic each day. It'll have to do with a variatey of things, but mainly video games, college life or RPG stuff. That is, if you vote.

Cause I won't force it on anyone.

EDIT: Please move me to Suggestions.

-Thanks,
The Thread

Last edited:

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
Two votes yes, no votes for no, hell that looks good to me.:D

Just kidding. Keep voting!

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Fun stuffs, but we should have a link unless it's homemade or something. Maybe that's just me.

Ultima9999

lolz mog
Nov 10, 2003
I think you should put a link to the website. I don't know how many web comic artists would approve if you posted a picture on this message board.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Thats a good point. It wouldn't have to be just comics though. It could be other stuff like flash movies or just cool pictures.

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by Ultima9999
I think you should put a link to the website. I don't know how many web comic artists would approve if you posted a picture on this message board.

As long as it linked back to their site, most artists would be fine with it.

I know I would, and I'm an artist, so. . .

and yes, it could be one funny thing a day, just a good laugh for the board each day.

Plus, if an image is used on an MB, it can help to draw more people to their (the artists) site, which they also like.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Maybe we could have some of our own members post their comics here too. Only if it's good of course.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Shoot, I could find osme funny things easily. I misread your question, I didn't feel like MAKING any comics.

Ultima9999

lolz mog
Nov 10, 2003
I plan on making a comic when my art skills improve enough. Currently, I'd feel pretty ashamed if I tried making a webcomic. Tarvis might help out a bit.

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
I was going to do a weekly wb comic for my site, but I haven't had enough will to do it
(I voted "yes" I am ok with both "yes" choices)
it would be awesome if we had a thread full of member comic strips
then again it wouldn't be that good of an idea because people just don't go along with that stuff

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Not just member comics though. Anything comicish or funny that we find on the internet.