• None of them.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • UserName Glow

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
So, as the democratic society we are ( :rolleyes: ) which hacks should come back?

Not that Trav has to listen. . . .

Last edited:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Id like to see the username glow, shoutbox, and journal back. Travis said he had to work on hacks, but i think getting all these lines straight kicked his ass.

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by Mr. Pwickles
Hell if I know, I just want it.

Me too. and the Quick reply.

All the good stuff, like Hatiatsu said.

Note: the poll lets you vote for more than one.

Nemesis

Deku Scrub
Nov 10, 2003
Quick reply. That is all thats important and chnge the limit of avatar size to 25KB at least!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
One step at a time guys. We're lucky to even have the forums up at all at this point. I doubt I will be able to implement any hacks until about midnight tonight, since I have stuff I have to do. Right now, I'm just working on the design scheme. Hopefully I'm almost done.

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
Hey Trav, no rush. We're just telling you what we'd like to see back.

So you can make plans as to priorities.

We don't expect it back now. Just when you can.

EDIT: Come on people, vote for the RP/Battle system!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Also, whenever you get the chance, could you make it when you click the banner that it takes you back to the forum index? I'm so used to doing it...

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
I would really like to see this happen. I would like something like the Rupees system brough back to life. I don't think I was around for it, but from what I remember it sounded pretty cool. All that stuff that people were automatically given like the username glow, custom user title, avatars, and whatever other hacks Travis added became stuff we had to earn. It wouldn't have to be just like the Rupee system, but something like it. I'm alright with keeping the RP system if Travis is up to it.

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
I'd rather not have to earn cool stuff. Just my opinon. Then the only reason people will post is to get the cool things.

Ultima9999

lolz mog
Nov 10, 2003
I'd like to see my old avatar back. BLAH.

I really don't want to see the username glows. Everyone had them.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Two very good points. As if people didn't already post just to get their count up. I know I did that for awhile. But if we did have to earn them, not everyone would have them.

jr27430

:)
Nov 10, 2003
Could their be a way you could make where we can sell or trade games or consoles? It would be cool to have.:D