Speed Runs

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I wonder how quickly GoW 1 and 2 can be completed? Apparently, at least in GoW2, there's a glitch where if you're on a troika or other mounted whatever, if Anya starts talking to you and you'd normally have to walk with your finger at your ear, you can still move at normal speed once you get off the turret. May or may not be helpful!

Wow that's a horribly constructed sentence.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Huh I didn't know that! Gears doesn't really have the speedrunning potential of other games I play like Halo, but meh!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Man I'd like to see anybody here get past the first battle on SLASO.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I did it

Just kidding, I just stuck Andrew and watched his body block all the other bombs for me.

The Infamous Ho

In Wikiapeda we trust
Sep 18, 2007
I did a sort of speed run on Re5 Im like ranked 100 and something But i did it with the infinite Rocket launcher and medium setting I wonder if that counts ...

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
The best part of the infinite rocket launcher is playing as Sheva and hitting Wesker while he's chasing Chris. Battle just instantly fucking ends.

:woo:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
If you shoot him too early, it glitches the game and he just stands there swinging that damn arm of his. You gotta wait till the cutscene where it shows the orange thing and just shoot his ass while he's chasing Chris. Game Over.