• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, and fuck you

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I don't want to jinx it, but it seems that we're slowly but surely getting some new members here. I don't know, maybe having 6 super mods is too much, or maybe it's just me. I don't know. If we decide to have less mods you can demote me, it's not like I do anything around here.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
i think the more members you have, the more mods you need.

but yeah 6 prolly is too much.

Eternal

Castle Guard
Nov 7, 2007
Personally, I don't think it really matters. Do you think it's going to offend people or what the fuck? It's probably for the better so if someone's fucking around anyone of you alone can be on and do something like lock a thread or something.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I just think it's a bit silly that all the regular members are super mods

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
The site isn't really bringing in heavy traffic, or really regular traffic. I mean, it's still just basically us so I don't see why it matters. I don't really see how it hurts anything having a lot of supermods.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I mean really bayli's the only one of us who's actually done anything for the site

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
well hell.

travis already had most of the shit for the mainsite when he went back to zelda so what could we have done?

i mean joe made that one review for lttp. didnt he ask you to make more?

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
nobody asked me to do anything i just did it cause i was bored and i really like lttp

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I asked you to do it for all the games, and you said you would do it for the ones you played and beaten which ended up just being lttp.

If people want to do content for the site, I would be more than HAPPY to accept it. All the pages I want to have are listed on each game page, I just have a lot more to do. Plus some of the content needs to be cleaned up and reworded etc etc. If you guys would like to spend time doing that, then I would greatly appreciate it. If you have ideas for more content to add to a certain game, then suggest it. Joe suggested speed record videos, which is nice and I'll consider it.

But there is A LOT still to do, and I work on the site at work, but I pretty much have to copy the sites that have information so I can add it to the site since I don't have internet access at work, unless I go plug it in, and I usually can't do that. But that's what really needs to be done.

If you really want to help the site, just copy some content down, you don't need the original layout and know how to help me. Just copy it into a txt file and send it to me. With all the new items I added to the game's menus, theres alot I don't have. Of course, if you want to download dreamweaver, copy the site's contents into a new page and then go from there thats fine as well.

I don't ask for help because I feel bad about it. I feel bad enough asking Bayli to do banners for the website, even though she says she likes doing it. But if you guy's want to help, there it is. I'm not going to expect anything from anyone, but anything you contribute (that is serious, and not a joke) will be appreciated and I will use it.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
I will find some way to help, probably writing articles or something. But now that /I/ have a job too I realized how much time it sucks up! But helping out is the least I can do since I've been here so long, and all.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Oh and I'll do a review for OoT if you want but it'll be tomorrow not now

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Here's an OoT review I just did.

I was but a lad of 9 years when Ocarina of Time was released. I remember that Christmas when I opened my presents to find my very own copy of the game staring at me in the face. I popped the cartridge into my N64, and the rest is history. What a Christmas that was!

Let's just say that there's a good reason it's taken 9 years for a game to be released that's getting reviewed higher than Ocarina of Time. The game is a masterpiece in every sense of the word. It basically invented the 3D action game and introduced numerous innovative gameplay features that have been copied over and over but never truly matched, and that's why the game is still a joy to play.

While I realize that reviewing a game almost a decade after it came out is somewhat pointless, as pretty much everybody who's going to play it already has, it's always good to replay classic games to see if they hold up by today's standards. Some don't, but Ocarina of Time certainly does. We all remember the first time we stepped out onto the vast Hyrule Field and being amazed at its sheer size. This moment still carries a lot of impact today, even though many games have much larger overworlds.

Ocarina of Time is a game that will always be remembered as one of the greatest of all time, no matter how many years go by and how many other stellar games are released. Everything about the game comes together perfectly to create an amazing experience that is just as enjoyable nearly a decade after it was released, which is a lot more than you can say for most games.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Wind Waker and Twilight Princess were fun as hell too. I'd put Twilight Princess right up there with OoT, but I don't think any other Zelda game will beat it.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
It might be the fact I've beaten OoT like a zillion times, but I'd rather play TP over OoT. Then again TP had the best boss fights EVAR