Revolution Pics

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
That looks alot bigger than the huge ass that you posted here a few days ago.

Hyruler1

Nov 11, 2003
lol, i dont know if they designed it yet but hopefully it won't ge crappy lookin like the ps3 controller

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
prince.jpg

How about you and your friends, versus me, and the Revolution.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
lmao. as soon as i saw your name in this thread, I knew that is what you posted.

D

Don Francisco

Nintendo really needs to do something with that design. The 360 and the PS3 are all curvy and sexy and stuff. This is... a black box.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by Link182
prince.jpg

How about you and your friends, versus me, and the Revolution.

lol...

And about the controller, all I've heard from the start of rumors about this console is how the controller is going to be different. How can they not have designed it yet?

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I'm sure they have the controller designed, or at least some general idea. Either its so "revolutionary" that they didn't wan't to show it so early and have some one steal their idea (typical nintendo), or their current design is still just too early to show.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Nintendo's paranoia always gets the best of them. At least after snes.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Man, they didn't even show anything apart from the box itself. No game footage, no real specs, no controller, no nothing. I hope they show it at TGS.

Also, on some pictures you can see there are ports for Gamecube controllers. This leads me to believe that the Revolution controllers will be completely different and not compatible with Gamecube games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
None of the links in this thread work.