QUICK!

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
You'll all make fun of me!

Meanwhile, I've decided that anyone who reads my blog needs a cool nickname, like people who like Insane Clown Posse.
Who wants to be a Nicomo!

Last edited:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
You'll all make fun of me!

My sister just said she wanted to marry a video game character and as I type this I'm sitting here in the dark on my 4th beer playing street fighter. I think you're in safe company.

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
My sister just said she wanted to marry a video game character and as I type this I'm sitting here in the dark on my 4th beer playing street fighter. I think you're in safe company.

I'm sure this is a trap, but ... I only play Sims because it's like a virtual dollhouse. I build and decorate the house, and I write a story around the little pixel dolls inside. My best friend just asked me what I was going to do when Rachel (the original character) died. She was serious. I'm going to be fucking upset, that's what.

ETA: I didn't build the first house, but I did build the house they moved into ... and it's EPIC.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I liked that original sims. I liked causing oven fires.

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
I liked that original sims. I liked causing oven fires.

Fires are still very much a part of the 3rd incarnation. Now they're caused by the oven, the fireplace, trying to make the fireplace fireproof (ironic), inventing, meteor strikes and I'm sure many other things I just haven't had happen to my Sims yet.

I had a Sim of my sister, and she got hit by a meteor. I quit without saving. I'm nice.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I applaud you on the way your leading your life but I prefer to remain sanitary when it comes to my rear end.

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
I applaud you on the way your leading your life but I prefer to remain sanitary when it comes to my rear end.

I'll go right ahead and guess that you're also not into kissing your sister, sitting down to pee, or wearing your father's socks.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
meth.png

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006

ohhhhh this made me laaaaaaaaaaaugh

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Oh man, I love it when my sister posts here.

It's so INTENSE!

It's like having two of me!

Or rather, two of her, since I'm younger.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
[video=youtube;rIu5B3Fsstg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIu5B3Fsstg&feature=player_embedded#at=17[/video]

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
God the King of Fighters fans one always cracked me up.