Premarital Sex

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
NOTICE!!! If you lack the maturity to maintain your anger level/whiney pusswad level below my standards, you definately should not post in this thread you little whiney pusswad weeny
also there are popups on my webpage so beware them if you use my link in this topic.

I say premarital sex is just a retarded think to do, go ahead and do it if you want to though, especially if you like risking GAY SEX.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Don Francisco

I have a feeling my maturity level is a bit to low (maybe I need to get some more exp?) so this thread might be like poison to me. Oh well, at least it's not about an issue I really feel strongly about.
My view? You can do what you want. As a Catholic I am going to try my best to keep chastity until I am married (and at this rate it looks like I'll never be), but I could care less what you do.
In response to your post (in the link): wow, what a very linear path. True, that's one reason why you shouldn't have premarrital sex.
Many of you will disagree, and that is fine. I am still right though.
LOL. Nice.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Sex is greatness. Like hell I'm going to marry someone only to find out she has a raunchy ass vagina, or no vagina at all.

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
perhaps you should read my link about this "TEST DRIVE" you ever so desire.

By reading the whole thing , it does not only make you the coolest person ever, well next to myself, but it makes you know that I am right and you are wrong. It's not and opinion. It's just right, so suck it up.

If the vagina is such a problem for you, and you weren't close enough to find out about them in the first, place, you shouldn't get married in the first place, which is a point I brought up. If you absolutely have to just find a way to see it, and if it's on the day you are supposed to get married? Even better, this is when you do what I call, "Ditching the Bitch", when you run away and never see thjat tramp again, that crusty vaginal whore.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
But if you never had sex before marriage, would you have anything to really compare it to?

Either way, my choice is to wait until the wedding night.

Last edited:
D

Don Francisco

I actually think divorce is worse than premarrital sex. Well, not all divorce, but divorce because of sex. So if it's between the two, fine, take her for a "test drive".

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
if you disagree its because you dont get any.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
The way I see it, marriage is the bond that is formed when you truly love someone. It isn't supposed to symbolize that "we have good sex."

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
Originally posted by Travis
if you disagree its because you dont get any.
no, it's because you're wrong shit for brains, have sex with a hermy for all I care

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
Does not change the fact that I'm right, but I'll take note of that.

Ultima9999

lolz mog
Nov 10, 2003
Sex is between a man and a woman or two confused men.

When did marraige become the keys to sex? I don't want to get fucked at the used sex lot.

B

belle

What about two women, damnit?

umm, anyway. i think it'd be hypocritical to say i think people should wait until marriage...
this whole thread is a pile of shit so i don't know why i'm trying to answer seriously.
blah..

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
see belle agrees with me because i am always right
HA

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
Actually, I think she said that the thread was

a pile of shit

And I have to agree with her. I tried to follow you link, but alas, to no avail. However, your opinion (and that is all it is) is not "right". That would indicate that your opinion was indeed a fact. Which it is not.

i'm sorry, but premarital sex does not lead to gay sex, unless of course you already have a yearning for sex with your own gender.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
In your case I can see how you could come to that conclusion.

<font size="40">QUEER</font>

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
se kalnur travis said your conclusion made you a queer