Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Save it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
If tomorrow you were given $20,000, what would you do with it?

This mostly for help on deciding what I should do luls

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Man definitely quit your job. You hate that shit. You already have a car payment dont you? Why buy another one and tie up all this money in something as trivial as a car?

Besides, it's a good chance to study up for that certification and whatever and move on from ass-whiping central.

PLUS WE CAN PALY GAMES

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
New car would help my ass get out when it snows, which was like half the year last year. And my current car is getting up there in miles luls.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Also if I quit my job I can see my mom throwing a huge bitch fit

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I voted other. I'd pay bills, then save whats left to pay more bills later. Exciting!

Coshise

Oct 3, 2005
1. Quit your job.
2. Move out of your parent's house and find a cheap apt in town.
3. ???
4. Profit!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Lol @ cheap, and apt here.

I got a speeding ticket today! Oh noss

Coshise

Oct 3, 2005
Yea cheap isn't the ideal word, since all apts are ripoffs. But there's gotta be something that's reasonable. I pay $490/mo for my shithole, but it suffices for now. But it'd be a better option than a new car, that'd be your third one in what, six years? My Honda still running strong, even though I put over $2200 into it just last week... Brake pads/rotors, two front axles, timing belt/outside belts. Like a brand new car now lol..

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I think I go through cars faster than most people because I have to drive so far anytime I go anywhere, and that means they break down more. I put 40,000 miles on this car in the first year I had it.

Coshise

Oct 3, 2005
Yea that's why I moved to town. My parent's live in the country, 40 miles from the closest town with something more than a gas station and a bar.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Old cars are the best. They have character!

Hell, bayli and mom have the newest cars and they're the biggest pieces of shit in here.

Coshise

Oct 3, 2005
Yea that fix hopefully will make my car last another 2-3 years. Not to mention the loaner('08 Civic) they gave me rode like crap and got shittier gas mileage than my '97, makes my decision to fix my current car up seem like the right choice in the end.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
nah uh. other than the brake light going out all the time, my car's great.